Anonymous's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Same here. I have been on 2.5 mg a day for about 2-1/2 mos. I am cautiously optimist…"

Anonymous replied Apr 29, 2019 to Finesteride, Cellcept results?

17 Jan 20, 2020
Reply by GLMV

"I understand your frustration. My new derm has prescribed finesteride. I haven't sta…"

Anonymous replied Feb 18, 2019 to Finesteride, Cellcept results?

17 Jan 20, 2020
Reply by GLMV

"I am considering doing that myself. I have a number of wigs now, but have to decide…"

Anonymous replied Feb 7, 2019 to Question on wig customisation

6 Feb 7, 2019
Reply by Anonymous

"I have tried a number of things. I went to wigs because I was so tired of the wispy,…"

Anonymous replied Jan 8, 2019 to Thinking of giving up treatments and going to a full wig

27 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jan

"Hi Robin, I have used the CBD hemp oil 250 mg. for 3 months, morning and night, and…"

Anonymous replied Oct 4, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"It's No. 7 Lash Impact Serum, manufactured by The Boots Co., Nottingham, England. I…"

Anonymous replied Aug 17, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Hi Robin, Have you noticed any change in your eyebrows since using the CBD oil? My b…"

Anonymous replied Aug 17, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Hi Minter, I am trying Hemp CBD oil 250 mg. Bluebird Botanicals available at a Nutri…"

Anonymous replied Jul 25, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Hi Robin, I am starting a cbd oil 250 mg. in olive oil on my spots. There were a num…"

Anonymous replied Jul 8, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"No problem keeping them on with the clips. I don't like that the clips can stress ou…"

Anonymous replied Jun 4, 2018 to Wigs or toppers?

8 Jun 6, 2018
Reply by Sad in chicago

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service