Liz Lov's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sally, Def the way forward for me, it's too late for my hair.I will live healthy…"

Liz Lov replied Mar 7, 2018 to Treatment cycling back: intralesional steroids

19 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Liz Lov

"Hi Agneta, I'm also so grateful to have this site. I've struggled with this B*****.…"

Liz Lov replied Feb 28, 2018 to Treatment cycling back: intralesional steroids

19 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Liz Lov

"Hi Pif, Yes HUGE gut symptoms, bloating, not 'regular' etc. Diagnosed with leaky gut…"

Liz Lov replied Feb 25, 2018 to Treatment cycling back: intralesional steroids

19 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Liz Lov

"Hi illustr8rI also was late getting diagnosed and decided against meds that most lik…"

Liz Lov replied Feb 24, 2018 to Treatment cycling back: intralesional steroids

19 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Liz Lov

"I live on the UK, this is the one I get."

Liz Lov replied Feb 13, 2018 to Trying a new approach with CBD oil...

31 Apr 20, 2023
Reply by anettemandell

"This is very interesting. I take a couple of drops at night sometimes, get a great n…"

Liz Lov replied Feb 13, 2018 to Trying a new approach with CBD oil...

31 Apr 20, 2023
Reply by anettemandell

"Hi Diana,I brought the 'Thyroid Healing' book by Anthony William on holiday with me.…"

Liz Lov replied Jan 16, 2018 to Counselling?! We are our own!

16 Apr 5, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Hi Diana,Thanks for your reply. Super interesting on leaky gut, your food intoleranc…"

Liz Lov replied Jan 11, 2018 to Counselling?! We are our own!

16 Apr 5, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Thank you. This forum has been a real turning point for me, I always thought I shoul…"

Liz Lov replied Jan 7, 2018 to Counselling?! We are our own!

16 Apr 5, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Hi Rachel,Me too, super sensitive skin and very prone to allergies, food intolerance…"

Liz Lov replied Jan 7, 2018 to Please reply if you have used sunblock prior to FFA diagnosis. Having an aha moment!

42 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Overthis2018

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service