Plf's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Liz, don't know if I'm allowed to comment as not on the question you asked.. you…"

Plf replied Apr 12, 2020 to Plaquenil ( hydroxychloroquine) and covid 19 symptoms

7 Feb 8, 2021
Reply by Kojack

"Re titanium dioxide, this is the response I received when I queried ingredients in I…"

Plf replied Sep 5, 2019 to All natural makeup brands

11 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by NorthCarolinaMama

"I switch to Inika makeup , and no longer use product with SPF in it.  Inika is avail…"

Plf replied Sep 5, 2019 to All natural makeup brands

11 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by NorthCarolinaMama

"I am still colouring my hair but switched to Aveda products, not cheap but I find th…"

Plf replied Sep 5, 2019 to Changes you've made to your hair care routine since diagnosis?

5 Sep 16, 2019
Reply by Donna

"Hi Roxy t, for me it's just frontal hair line loss, approx 3.5 cm if I'm honest, ..w…"

Plf replied Feb 23, 2019 to Do you have these symptoms?

1 Feb 23, 2019
Reply by Plf

"Hi all, any side effects from the dusasteride? And what dosesge.  I was prescribed o…"

Plf replied Feb 19, 2019 to Finesteride, Cellcept results?

17 Jan 20, 2020
Reply by GLMV

"Hi Hailey, congratulations on becoming a mum, the first thing I would do is see my G…"

Plf replied Nov 21, 2018 to Someone please help! Is this early FFA?

13 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Miss Mymble

"Hi Mary tee, I decided against taking any medications but read that spearmint tea he…"

Plf replied Sep 24, 2018 to Any advice on how to make hair look thicker?

2 Sep 25, 2018
Reply by Rose

"Hi airam, Monday, Tuesdays and Fridays, as they are the days I work, so usually noth…"

Plf replied Aug 27, 2018 to CARF Conference 2018 Notes

31 Mar 19, 2020
Reply by Lorenzo Morris

"Hi airam, i have been fasting three times aaweek as I read a similar article about t…"

Plf replied Aug 25, 2018 to CARF Conference 2018 Notes

31 Mar 19, 2020
Reply by Lorenzo Morris

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service