Diart's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree GLMV and so did my doctor. She called and chewed out pharmacist after he als…"

Diart replied Jan 18, 2020 to Finesteride, Cellcept results?

17 Jan 20, 2020
Reply by GLMV

"I looked at their web site and the price is reasonable. They test the lgG reactivity…"

Diart replied Oct 21, 2019 to Food Allergy Testing question

8 Feb 16, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"I have been dairy free for over 20 years and gluten free over 10 years. Through year…"

Diart replied Oct 21, 2019 to Food Allergy Testing question

8 Feb 16, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"I have been on 5mg Finasteride daily for almost 2 years for FFA. It has slowed the…"

Diart replied Sep 3, 2019 to Finesteride, Cellcept results?

17 Jan 20, 2020
Reply by GLMV

"I found this review: https://www.fakespot.com/product/emuaid-max-first-aid-ointment-…"

Diart replied Aug 8, 2019 to EMULAID for Lichen Planopilaris (autoimmune skin condition can harm hair follicles)

2 Feb 3, 2022
Reply by Lenotmve

"My dermatologist responded. She said they have not considered adding phototherapy du…"

Diart replied Aug 5, 2019 to FFA and common beauty aid ingredients

16 Oct 5, 2022
Reply by Nerida

"Hi Geri Thank you for posting this. I have been getting rid of lots of products that…"

Diart replied Jul 29, 2019 to FFA and common beauty aid ingredients

16 Oct 5, 2022
Reply by Nerida

"I have been taking Finesteride for 18 months. My doctor doesn't want me to stop beca…"

Diart replied Apr 29, 2019 to Finesteride, Cellcept results?

17 Jan 20, 2020
Reply by GLMV

"I too have had similar thoughts Leekath. I have't lost hair in patches though it is…"

Diart replied Jan 9, 2019 to Thinking of giving up treatments and going to a full wig

27 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jan

"Thank you for sharing this! I believe the chemical reactions could be key. I've worn…"

Diart replied Dec 6, 2018 to Get Ahead of Hairloss Event plus new information on FFA

10 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Overthis2018

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service