illustr8r's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"It’s hard to say what your bumps are on your cheeks and forehead. It’s possible that…"

illustr8r replied Dec 31, 2019 to Stem cell therapy???

3 Jan 18, 2020
Reply by Clazsis

"I used to do overall color but now I only do highlights. My hairstylist has 2 client…"

illustr8r replied Sep 6, 2019 to Changes you've made to your hair care routine since diagnosis?

5 Sep 16, 2019
Reply by Donna

"You still have your eyebrows which is a big positive in the scheme of things. My eye…"

illustr8r replied Sep 1, 2019 to Need Opinions Please - Awaiting Biopsy Results

5 Sep 1, 2019
Reply by illustr8r

"@SandyPA Thank you for the insights to wearing a wig and the name of the wig support…"

illustr8r replied Mar 5, 2019 to FFA Returned

14 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by HeatherG

"I have seen some scary photos of FFA and it's devastating to think that this could b…"

illustr8r replied Nov 14, 2018 to Horrified by a photo of progressive FFA

6 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by illustr8r

"Hi EricaB. Have you had your vitamin B12 checked? During my last flare my family dr…"

illustr8r replied Jun 23, 2018 to side effects

3 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by Halfbakedwho

"@AnnieMay I had a chin length bob for years. As this mystery illness took hold and I…"

illustr8r replied Apr 15, 2018 to Cosmetic procedures??

6 Apr 16, 2018
Reply by Minter

"Wow Minter! Thank you for all of the detail of what works for you!!! :)"

illustr8r replied Apr 14, 2018 to Cosmetic procedures??

6 Apr 16, 2018
Reply by Minter

"@Beez and PFl Thank you for your comments about being medicine free. I question whet…"

illustr8r replied Feb 24, 2018 to Treatment cycling back: intralesional steroids

19 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Liz Lov

"I think getting on HRT helped slow my hair loss and shedding. Before I started HRT I…"

illustr8r replied Jan 16, 2018 to FFA & hormone replacement

1 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by illustr8r

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service