KarenD's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Curly K, what happens with your bonded hair if you can't make it in for appointments…"

KarenD replied Mar 24, 2020 to Bonded Hair Pieces

7 Apr 22, 2020
Reply by Lori H

"Hi Diart, I take 2.5mg a day.  I cut a 5mg pill in half.   Karen"

KarenD replied Apr 29, 2019 to Finesteride, Cellcept results?

17 Jan 20, 2020
Reply by GLMV

"I went and talked to a place about possible solutions just to know what I might have…"

KarenD replied Jan 25, 2019 to Question on wig customisation

6 Feb 7, 2019
Reply by Anonymous

"Kandy,  I have not ventured into helper hair yet, but I have heard others who wear t…"

KarenD replied Jan 17, 2019 to LPP & FFA

13 Jan 18, 2019
Reply by 2Dachshunds

"That does answer my question!  But for a follow up question...does it take you long…"

KarenD replied Jan 8, 2019 to Thinking of giving up treatments and going to a full wig

27 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jan

"Can I ask you Bloomingdalekid, why you decided to go with clips this time around?  I…"

KarenD replied Jan 8, 2019 to Thinking of giving up treatments and going to a full wig

27 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jan

"Hi Farrah, Sorry that your doc is so blasé about things.  It certainly does not help…"

KarenD replied Jul 22, 2018 to New to FFA

22 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by NancyinDenver

"Thanks SandyA,  Yes I am on a much lower dose, 500mg a day.  I am sure that makes a…"

KarenD replied Jan 31, 2018 to Cellcept

3 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by Lara79

"I agree with you Jules...Curly K looks fabulous!  I must admit that when I am feelin…"

KarenD replied Nov 30, 2017 to Has anyone lost their eyelashes?

14 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by DragonandFox

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service