i'm anxious to hear what people have to say about this topic.

what are the best bands ever?

what are the worst bands ever?

you decide, 2008. =]

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

mmm. right now...
i'm sick of metro station.
bleacghghghgh.
no longer one of the best bands ever.
and FANTASTIC! doesn't exist anymore. it was so good, too!
right now, i'm really liking i set my friends on fire, and devil wears prada.

and no joke- look up i see stars and attack attack! still young bands, with HUGE careers ahead of them.
How about if I list my favorites instead of best ever. I'm a mixture of old school punk and new punk, rockabilly/psychobilly, so my faves are a mixture of both.

X , the CRAMPS, BLONDIE, the B-52'S, BRIAN SETZER/STRAY CATS, MORRISSEY/THE SMITHS,

JOAN JETT, the CRANBERRIES, GREEN DAY, SOUTHERN CULTURE ON THE SKIDS, HORRORPOPS,

ZOMBINA & THE SKELETONES, THE DONNAS, DROPKICK MURPHYS, FLOGGING MOLLY, NEKROMANTIX....

I could name more but that is 15... :( Worst bands... dont have time to even think about them.
Lately, I've been into more...idk what genre these would go under. haha. but i really like ska, electroacoustic, and hardcore stuff.

great, right? haha.

example:
plushgun.
bring me the horizon.
big d and the kids table.

:)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service