Jennifer Krahn's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Heather,  I have a regular hair stylist that I send my Freedom Wig clients to in…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Dec 11, 2014 to Wig stylist in Ottawa?

3 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by TALLIE

"Hi Nicole, One of my clients had her brows down by Tina and they looked amazing!  I…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Apr 22, 2014 to Permanent makeup

8 May 10, 2014
Reply by Brandy Snap

"I use waterproof "Lashgrip" adhesive for my lashes and it has worked great in this -…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 13, 2014 to Dealing with lashes in the cold weather

6 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Nicole

"I should be there around October 18th. Just solidifying some clients. Feel free to e…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Oct 2, 2013 to Wig shop in greater Toronto

17 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Brandy Snap

"I will be in Toronto and Ottawa in October for Freedom Wig consultations. If you or…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Sep 28, 2013 to Wig shop in greater Toronto

17 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Hey Sue, It does take some time to order a Freedom piece. But do let me know if you…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Aug 22, 2013 to Wig shop in greater Toronto

17 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Hi Sue, I have had several clients of mine (I sell Freedom Wigs in Toronto) come in…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Aug 20, 2013 to Wig shop in greater Toronto

17 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Hi all, I'm the Freedom Wig rep for the Toronto and Eastern Canadian Region. These w…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 20, 2013 to Wig Shops in Toronto

20 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Veronica (Renata)

"Hi Cathy,There is now a Canadian Rep for Freedom Hair which is the representative fo…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Dec 7, 2011 to Wig shop in Montreal

5 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Gena

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service