My name is Carmen. I am new to Alopecia World but not new to Alopecia. I have had this condition for 27 years. I live in Indianapolis and I have a daughter and am recently married. I would really enjoy to talk to folks online that have this same condition, especially who live nearby. Please introduce yourselves and feel welcome here.
Carmen

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Carmen,

I hope to see you at NAAF in Indy this June!

Jeffrey
Hey Jeff!

I will be at NAAF also.

C U there!!!

Alyce
Hi Carmen!

I have had alopecia most of my life. I started wearing the awful synthetic hairpieces at age 10. It was devasting!!!

I wore those until 1989 when I got my first vacuum piece. I still LOVE it after 20 years. I just took a high speed boat from Ft Myers to Key West. Everyone was worried about my hair, except me. I never had a problem with it staying on.

Are you going to NAAF? I would love to meet you. I am about 45 minutes southeast of Indy. Alyce
Hey guys! I'm going to NAAF Conf! I can't waito meet u both!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service