Ypsimama's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I tried onion juice and did not have much success. Eliminating foods has been the on…"

Ypsimama replied Jun 17, 2012 to Curious about Age of AA

29 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by BaldEagle

"And you're right, most are mystified by this and I eventually stopped going to the d…"

Ypsimama replied Jun 15, 2012 to Curious about Age of AA

29 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by BaldEagle

"Hey Louis, I was pseudo-adherent to the gluten-free diet for years, but not with any…"

Ypsimama replied Jun 15, 2012 to Discolored hair...regrowth or just the process of losing?

5 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Ypsimama

"Thanks!!I also don't have Celiac. In fact, when they tested me for the Autoimmune ma…"

Ypsimama replied Jun 15, 2012 to Has anyone else experienced success when making (and sticking to!) dietary changes?

7 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Mollygirl

"Hi Rayne,I was 23 when I found my first spot. Come to find out that both my mother a…"

Ypsimama replied Jun 15, 2012 to Curious about Age of AA

29 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by BaldEagle

"Hi Kyle,From the research I've done your dr is probably right. It seems as though al…"

Ypsimama replied Jun 15, 2012 to How did your AA progress?

4 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Ypsimama

"Hi Louis,I've had AA for almost 10 years. In terms of the blonde hairs, mine did not…"

Ypsimama replied Jun 15, 2012 to Discolored hair...regrowth or just the process of losing?

5 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Ypsimama

"Hello!I lost bits and pieces of my eyebrows about five years ago when I was getting…"

Ypsimama replied Jun 15, 2012 to How many with AA have lost their facial hair as well?

14 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Norelle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service