HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73057

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Nicole .I added you as a friend, I'd like to pm you a few questions. 

I am going to email all those addresses now .

Hey guys I just got my tracking number .I'm very excited but I'm wondering how it passes customs when it says becon pharmaceutical limited right on the package?

Is it normal that they slap the name of the company right on the package

Hello Nicole, New Jack,

Nicole, thank you so much for your help and information on the contacts from Beacon. I was a silent observer of this discussion and then acted upon by sending email to all three respected persons from Beacon, I got instant reply on the pricing and how to order and I placed the order and transferred the money, since I was doing this for the very first time <money transfer and placing the order outside US> so, I did send back n forth 5 - 6 emails in anxiety and to get everything correctly, I have successfully placed the order, as per my bank, money is transferred successfully too, and have sent all confirmations to Beacon <Shamiul> but haven't heard back anything on whether they have received the money, regarding tracking # or the current status of money or order, I transferred money on Jan 03 and it shows that its been done successfully.

If you or New Jack can help me as to If I did anything wrong as I am not receiving any email from Beacon though I sent out a reminder this morning and tried contacting Shamiul through whatsapp too?

Kindly advise please. I have been with AU from last 7 years and this being a positive ray of light for me making me excited and impatient I guess.

Please help on how Beacon responds? Or What I should I do? How much more should I wait for them to come back with things?

Thanks in advance.

Rajeeva,

Mine was confirmed sent on the 2nd of January and I got an email this morning that it was sent. Maybe tomorrow or the day after.

Thanks Newjack for your prompt response. Appreciate it. I hope I have not pissed off Shamiul from Beacon by my back n forth emails or alternate contact via whatsapp, though he did not respond to me on whats app!

I hope so too! Thanks once again NewJack for your response. I will keep you posted on the development here.

I got mine from gülten ünveren over at mega hair trans 

Hello Respected All group members -

***** I am not promoting anyone here or advertisement *****

Few days back I wrote about the order to Beacon and transferring money - Since its an international money transfer so wire transfer was only option irrespective of we do it with any bank we are incurring charges of upto 40$ based on the amount and/or bank used to do it. Upon a study and research I found out a very good legit site transferwise.com which I used to send money to Beacon for very first time, and I was nervous too as you might have seen the anxiety of mine in my previous message. Now I have got confirmation on Jan 09 that they have received money, and now I can propose to my group members to use this option which is very cheap, I paid only $3 extra over above Bill amount sent to beacon for my order instead paying 35$ to bank for wire transfer and it also shows the progress on their website and tells the estimated time to reach money. This site also has other options too like using credit card, debit card etc, very safe and secure. I recommend this website to all to check and see if you can save some more money on transfers for your orders. Its all about saving money and getting the best out of our hard earned money.

If you need any referrals, please let me know, I will send you the referral link to your email Id and we will both get referral bonus which can be used effectively for future transfers.

Please let me know your thoughts, this is a very good and safe option, I used and wanted to share with you all.

Thanks & best regards,

Have a great weekend.

I was thinking of using transfer wise but didn't like that I needed yo use my driver's license. 

Thanks for letting us know it works. 

Did you get your tracking number? Still waiting for mine to update. It says it left India/Dhaka on the 7th and I'm getting anxious!!!

My guess is that beacon is getting a lot of orders and they don’t have tons of customer service people.  I hope they are increasing the production like crazy!  As more and more people with Alopecia learn about this cheap option they will start to get more orders.

Hello Newjack, Yes I received my tracking number on Jan 10 and the tracking status shows till Jan 10 only saying at Dhaka Airport sorting office, I believe its going to take time before it gets updated and plus Shamiul from Beacon in his introductory email mentioned 2 - 2-1/2 weeks before order reaches to me. In US all EMS packages are delivered via USPS, I am anxious too, seeing all the time its taking, I am trying to analyse the time about next order as once started we cannot break the medication, so trying to gauge the time taken - which is by far already 11 calendar days and counting -

To the point of Brock, I absolutely agree with you, and I believe they are all made to orders, as they get order, they prepare the medication and then shipment of it, which is why it takes so much time to ship, my timeline stands at based on US timings I initiated money transfer on Jan 02 and received tracking information on Jan 10 and package got shipped out on Jan 10. Also, to note that which I believe they work on Saturdays too.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service