HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello I have received my order on the follow the French customs to check the package and released my order I ordered two boxes, now I will try to find a laboratory to test them
Great keep us posted!
I just ordered again

Hello, a little confused here. Is there not a website link to purchase the $15 pills? If not, which specific email is best to get in contact with someone from the company to make an order? Many emails were listed and I didn’t know which one to use. Thanks!

HI Aj95

Thanks correct, no web link to buy.

Write directly to:
shamiul@beaconmedicare.com.bd
With what you want to order.

I just received my 3rd shipment from them this week.
Straight to my door with no issues in NYC.
These generics are working as well for me as the name brand was. no side effects.

Thank you so much, Nicole! Glad things are going great for you. I just hope it won’t be difficult to get an RX for this, that’s my only worry. We’ll see.

No RX needed to order from beacon, but of course good to have a doc check your blood and make sure you are healthy before going on the meds!

Ah, gotcha! You’ve been so helpful. I can’t say how much I appreciate it.

I am here to help as much as you need!
NO problem!!
Keep me posted and talk soon,
N

Why are the boxes on the website 160 but everyone says the generic are 15 dollars?

I am contacting them via email .ImI intwintere in the generic for about 4 months at 60pills, but not at 160 a month .

hi jack you have to order directly beacon pharmacy I receive my order without problem I am from France, so I did test in the laboratory it's the same molecule except it is dosed it is 4.2 mg of active product tofacitib instead of 5mg so to compensate it will take a stamp more

Kevin,

I'm confused about the price, the website says 160 for a box of 5mg tofacitnib 30 pills. How is everyone getting 15 dollars for the same?

When you say direct do you mean I have to get in direct contact wirh them.and not order from the website?

Link:

https://www.bonhoa.com/home/196-tofacitinib-xeljanz-tofacinix-5mg.html

Hi Newjack

Yeah don’t order theu bonhoa. They are a retailer so far as I know. Order direct from beacon pharmaceuticals. 

Tell them you want tofacinix 5mg and they will tell you the price per box and put an order together for you based on how many boxes you want. 

You will then wire them the money to their bank HSBC In Hong Kong and they will ship to you direct via EMS with routes to us mail. 

Email these ppl:

shamiul@beaconmedicare.com.bd
beaconbdd@gmail.com

masfik@beaconmedicare.com.bd  

tamal@beaconmedicare.com.bd

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service