HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah that's understandable, I got alopecia when I was 18 (i am 22 now), not too sure when your son did but i know how he feels so it my be worth a shot once he has finished his exams as i know it isnt nice at all at that age. I am not too sure if they do have a best before date but might be worth emailing beacon to find out. And thank you, will do ben :)

Do you still take Topacinx from Beacon Pharmacy? Would you recommend it? How much do the meds cost and do they require a prescription? Thanks

Yes I still take and highly recommend. I have all my hair back. Growing long. No side effects. It’s cheaper than even a xeljanz copay would be with insurance approval. I can’t remember exact price off hand but can send you the info shortly. 

Write to:

shamiul@beaconmedicare.com.bd

to order directly. 

the have 5mg pills or 11mg XR pills. 

they usually won’t mess with a small order. I usually order 20 boxes at a time. 

Oh and sorry. No Rx needed. 

Thanks. What is the cost per box?

15USD for a box of 30 5mg tablets. 

Thanks. Is there a reason you went with the 5mg instead of the 11mg?

By the way everyone, Beacon have set up new website for ordering Tofacinix, www.tofacinix.com  , you can order Tofacinix directly from new website, cheers.

Mine have been stuck there for 8 weeks o Thursdays - I’m so annoyed as I’ve rang and they say I jsut have to wait. What is more annoying is the inconsistency as some people got them in a few weeks and some had to pay and some didn’t 

What country do you live in? I live in the US and sent my wire transfer on March 19 and received my shipment on April 12.

Sorry Maire

I'm at work and ducking in and out of the email. anyway i ordered on 13th March and collected on 3rd April. I ordered about 300 tablets. Don't know if that would make a difference 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service