HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73057

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hollow everybody 

any one give us his or her experience with Tofacinix, i want to order it tomorrow 

and i’m hesitant ! Please give me hope , couse i gave up taking xeljanz cause very expensive 

so hope Tofacinix work as xeljanz 

hello I'm french I tested it in a laboratory in France actually it's very expensive I paid 560 euro
it's the same except it's a little underdosed the main active ingredient that is tofacitinib citrate a xeljanz tablet is 5mg and tofacinix is 4.2mg to compensate you take one more tablet.
i was under xeljanz from turkey and for 2 months under tofacinix, and i have my friends who take tofacinix it the very good result in 4 months it the 70% repel

Hi Kevin,

Could you tell me what lab in France, I've  been quoted crazy prices in the UK and Ireland to get the tofacitinib generic tested.. I was wanting to test it for all its contents. Others have tested it for tofacitinib,  But this is for my children 14, 18 and 19 year olds and I was hoping to check nothing dangerous was in the tablet. For example the tablet coating, am I paranoid? thanks Ben

Mine are currently stuck in coventry customs, has anyone else had this issue and know how long I should expect to wait until it get released?

Hi Dan,

Mine were held in Coventry for just under 3 weeks, but were released with a duty to be paid sticker. No other problems other than that.

Ben when did you order yours ?

I ordered them from Bangladesh beacon pharmaceutical 

thanks mate, mine have been there for about a week now. Have you experienced any hair growth since being on them?

It's for my son, he's  studying for exams and I was trying to get them tested,, no luck on that front as its very expensive,so he hasn't  started them yet. But I'm very optimistic 

Good luck to him on his exams. I was also considering getting them tested but i did see a post of someone who got them tested and they were exactly the same as the xejlanz branded ones

Thanks Dan, I have no problems with the tablets myself and found beacon good to deal with. They even rang me to answer my questions and sent me a spec certs etc. But my wife is concerned  and it is out child. he is getting his bloods done early next week, don't want to disrupt him to much at the moment with it, he might wait till after his exams, he is 18 by the way. The first order was a trial run and I was going to stock pile a year's supply. Don't know if they have a best before date...... hope your arrives soon, it is frustrating keep in touch

Hi All,

im in London and I ordered 20 boxes so that’s 300 tablets. I’m so angry as I ordered mine in mid February and they’ve been trapped since 7th March! It’s so unfair that people are getting them in three weeks and mine are still trapped and what’s with the inconsistency with paying taxes! Absolute joke! Sorry to rant but I’m fuming! I’ve had full regrowth from AU ok the ones from India but they’re so expensive- I’m desperate to get them through 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service