HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ben which companies your ordered from? DHL! 

And what is your country? 

Thanks a lot 

Sultan,

I'm in northern ireland, which is part of the UK and they can with parcel force

Hi Ben. 

I live in Scotland and was thinking of trying Tofacitinib but wanted a doctor to monitor my bloods. Do you have one in N Ireland ? 

I've  3 children with alopecia universalis, my oldest is being seen by a consultant dermatologist in dublin and is on cyclosporin, so I spoke to him about using the generic  tofacitinib, he wasn't impressed. My youngest is 14 and I think too young to try any of these drugs, so my middle child now 18 is going to try the genetic tofacitinib, but my sister is a doctor and she has agreed reluctantly to monitor his bloods.I did ask my GP but he wouldn't  do it without a consultant dermatologist  on board.... so in short I'm no good to you. I did look into labs that privately test the blood and can be got. Your GP should do the first set of baseline bloods no problem, as mine were all tested at the start to make sure the alopecia wasn't caused by deficiencies. Would you not know a doctor or nurse that could take your blood sample and read the results.... Steve on this site is taking tofacitinib generic and is from Scotland, might be worth asking him how he works it. Best of luck Ben.

My dermatologist wouldn’t do it and wrote to my GP and my GP rang me and said she wanted to monitor my bloods. I’ve been on it for 17 months - I was AU and now have full regrowth except for a little parch 

That's fantastic your GP got on board for you I hope magmck can get a GP to help as well..... Would you try ordering  another package of tofacitinib it might get through  quicker depending  on what customs person is checking  it through, I think your other might be lost!

Yeah I think I will but it’s still saying it’s on customs on the tracker. I’m just pissed off as had to order more xeljanz and spend over £1000 but at least i have my hair back 

you are pissed for 1000 euro I spent 10 000 euro for the xelanz of Turkey and tofacinix and I paid 560 euro for the test in the laboratory, there are people who spent the price 1000 euro a box from xeljanz in the united states, esteemed you happy that beacon sell their box at 15 dollars

Hi Ben,

for some reason I can’t reply to your other message (or yours Nicole) 

thanks both for replying! I meant that I’d pay and order them to you and your name and then pick them up from you. Where abouts in Northern Ireland are you? My uncle lives in Armagh and I have a friend in Derry so could get them to collect them and then I could fly over. 

I have ordered more and hopefully they’ll come. I rang parcel force today and they have said oh yeah that is a long time I’ll email someone and then take your number and ring you. Every other time I’ve just been told there’s nothing they could do and that it’s impossible to contact customs. It’s a joke! Someone ok here had an email for customs but despite asking her several times she didn’t reply.

so when you say you Went to get them from parcel force depot, had you been advised to do that as mine have been held in Coventry customs and no one has contacted me 

Yes they were in Coventry for a few weeks, but when they were released, they had a duty to be paid sticker on them, I could pay via a bank but as was beside the depo  I went direct, I needed an id to collect. I think it is more strict to get posted to northern Ireland as they all come through Coventry anyway and you have the added security issues in northern Ireland, can't see it being faster

Thanks Ben! It’s annoying as I can’t contact customs. I definitely think mine have been forgotten about!

Glad for you Marieadcg That must be fantastic.  Are you also in the UK ? 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service