HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello NewJack any movement of package for you? Mine hasn't change in status since Jan 10, still says same.

The first time I ordered there wasn’t much movement for about 10 days and then it was at my door step.  I wouldn’t worry about it.  I did my first few orders and it always come through 

Thanks Brock for your reply. I am wondering how much quantity we can order without any problem with US customs? Is it by the value of package or by quantity? If you have any insight to it!?

I’ve heard of people getting 20 boxes through and also it getting stopped at customs.   I’ve done 10 boxes twice with no problems.  Customs for the US is pretty lax but they can also randomly pick packages so there is always a risk of it getting stopped.  They don’t hide that is from beacon pharmacy on the label and I personally think If the box gets too big you have a better chance they will confiscate it.  Just my opinion though.  

Thanks Brock. I get your point. Appreciate it. 

My package was sent out Jan 7th and I just got my package today here in NYC.. It also looks like customs opened up my package as there was a slip on the box and it said sample medicine. They did not deny it.

Congrats New Jack! Appreciate your update. Happy Healing! Just to get better idea tracking never got updated for you? And it came through via usps?

Hi, I ordered 40 boxes. It took 14 days. I signed up on USPS website for text messages updates. It worked. 

It never got updated till lot was released from customs in the USA .I didn't even one it was in the states because it never said it even made it into the states. 

@ Nat - impressive, I am wondering how big that delivery box might be with those 40 boxes in it, thanks for sharing the information about it. Appreciate it.

@New Jack, Appreciate you sharing your experience, I am keeping my fingers crossed...

The box was  smaller than I expected (approx. 10 in x 8 in x 8 in). The customs held the package for 9 days. 

@Nat - thanks for your reply, interesting, and they were all 40 individual boxes with just one strip each in it? Kind of curious to know the arrangement done by Beacon so that I can also plan for an order but you never know.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service