HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73057

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Nicole,

Do you know if many patients of your Columbia doctor are taking generic from Beacon? Just placed an order and transitioning from branded after 6 months (getting too expensive). Just a bit nervous...

TS

Got my box from beacon pharmacy today of 20 boxes.Thats all they would let me order now I’m glad I did and don’t have to worry about it.This will be my last chance to see if it works will go to 4 a day have been on 3 a day for 3 month (end of my Pfizer stash)

Salut fan de football beacon have  baricitinib 2 mg et 4 mg, le dosage est de 2 mg deux fois par jour. vous devriez avoir essayé baricitinib c'est jak 1,2
xeljanz est jak1,3
baricitinib 116 dollars une boîte de 30, 4mg

How much it? did you need prescription?

Is it the real product? I am always weary of buying medications online. I would love to take it but do not know it is legal to import (of course if it isnt i wont do it) and is it actually the genuine product?

Thanks,

Danny

Becareful with generic drugs from India people ! Although I have heard Pfizer trying to stop them making a generic version.

if you’s get it delivered and hopefully there not scammers my advice would be to get a few pills tested to see exactly what is in it ? 

Kind regards 

Thanks Singh!

Where can one get pills tested??

to be clear

the ones you ordered, they are supposed to be brand name pfizer pills? and the ones mike ordered are generic? 

I'm wary of drugs ordered online/overseas being what they say they are, but on the other hand how do I know that the drugs I buy locally from the pharmacy are what they say they are either, so... lean into it I guess

Yes thats correct. I bought name brand Pfizer.

They were not cheap. $714 per bottle. similar to what ppl are paying in Turkey.

Mike bought generic.

@Mike, let us know what you paid and if these pill are good and work, which I trust they will, this will be promising!

list price in north america seems to be around $4000 for a bottle of 60, so $714 sounds relatively cheap. hopefully it is what it purports to be! 

will buy the generic tofacinix box and have it examined if it is legit and I'll let you know. I still have 11 xeljanz box from Turkey but if it's cheaper I will not hesitate to buy in India

before taking them made to examine them by pfizer

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service