HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know I’m suuuuuuuuper late to the party on this one, but I had some qs about the generic from beacon I was hoping you could answer! I sent you a friend request earlier today, wen you get a chance would you mind accepting so I can direct message you? Thanks for posting all of your progress and all the info about where to source, you are a GODSEND!

DONE

I think that nicole and many users may not be tired of repeating themselves just read the son of the news all is indicated all the questions have been answered just take a little bit of time and you will be all this is what I do for 4 years I read on this forum there are thousands of messages you will have all your answers, I also learn about google the news is all written on the internet clinical trials.

I agree with Kevin. I learned everything by reading through this thread. There is only 24 pages right now and you will know everything you need to know about Beacon and more just by reading through it. If you do have questions, you can ask directly on the forum and there are a lot of us who will be able to help out. I think this is a better method than everyone messaging one or two people and burning them out. Plus, if you do ask a new question that no one else has asked, it would be beneficial for others as well.

it is thanks to nicole who made us discover tofacinix in I would never thank her enough.
Nicole does not work becon she gave the information and it's up to us to order it she does not work at the customs or beacon.
I managed to order dear beacon and have the drug tested in the laboratory.
when there is new information we write it and then just read the news feed.
because the users are tired and do not come back here anymore.

This Xeljanz price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Xeljanz oral tablet 5 mg is around $4,686 for a supply of 60 tablets, But You can buy 100% Cheap price in Indian Pharmacy - Medixo Centre

If anyone has had success getting Tofacinix from India into Canada, shoot me a message. I'd really appreciate it. I just can't afford $1,600 per month and need some help with the how-to

Buy from Beacon in Bangladesh.

our version of the FDA (Health Canada) seizes the medication because all Canadian citizens need to aquire their medication from Canadian sources 

Hi could you get it sent to a parcel motel in the USA and collect it later. It's what I do in ireland we have a big pharmaceutical industry and customs are strict,  But the UK are not as bad and I get it sent there and collect later

hey ben. I've sent you a friend request so I can PM you

Beacon is usually responsive but I’m having an issue and wondering if anyone else is.  On June 10th I wired the money (over 400 dollars) and then got an email back saying “ok now just wait” which is typical.  But I haven’t gotten a response yet and have emailed 2 more times.  The email I use is below and he is normally pretty quick to get back in touch with me. Has anyone experienced this lately?

a href="mailto:shamiul@beaconmedicare.com.bd">shamiul@beaconmedicare.com.bd>

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service