HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure if you saw my reply from last week so ive pasted it below and attached the generic lab results again....

I just placed a 2nd order for 3 months supply of the generics. Will Let you know if that arrives with no issues.

I have one eyebrow that was 100%  gone and is back now. All my eyelashes are back and crazy long. My head is covered with white baby bunny hair. Ive buzzed it 3 times.

Some of the hairs are slowly returning to brown and thicker hairs.

_______

I had the Beacon Pharmaceuticals Tofacinix (blue pill) tested against US Pfizer Xeljanz (1/2 white pill. I couldn't afford to send them a whole one ha)

Ive attached the report. Lab says "both tablets are consistent with one another”

$15 per 30 pills. Delivered via EMS from Bangladesh with no issues straight to my door in NYC.

Regarding the supposed name brand Pfizer that I ordered form India. 2 60 pill bottles at $700 per bottle.

They shipped it via FedEx and it got stuck in FDA customs for like a month and now they have refused clearance and it has to be destroyed. So muy advise is nothing imported thru fedex.

I also purchsed 60 pill Pfizer Xeljanz bottle form Canada $1800 shipped via EMS.

Received at my door no issues.

I will be switching over to the generic India Tofacinix.

I did a lot of research and in India, Pfizer actually provides the base tofacitinib even for the generics.

The have the patent in india for the base ingredient. But not on the final product (Xeljanz) which is why generics are legal/affordable.

Attachments:

Thanks for the info.

Is $15 for 30 correct, that seems very low? Did you order from https://www.bonhoa.com?

how long have been on it so far? 10mg a day?

thanks in advance!

Yes $15 for 30 pills. 

Standard price for a generic. 

I ordered from beacon pharmaceuticals. Tofacitinix 5mg.  Those are the pills I had tested. My doc at Columbia NYC was happy with beacon and with the labs. 

Email address:

shamiul@beaconmedicare.com.bd

ive been on 10mg daily since March 1. We are considering an increase to 15mg daily in aug 1 depending on how I look by then. 

Was your delivery done via EMS? Did you have to do anything with customs clearance for US? They are saying “Please note that while we can assure the customs clearance from our end in Bangladesh you will have to take care of custom clearance at your end, so we recommend you check your local regulations.”

thanks

Mine showed up right at my door as did mikes. It will show up via USPS. EMS links up with them. 

I did nothing except sign for the package at my door. 

Did you wire money via your bank or use some other service?

Thanks 

I wired money from my bank chase to their bank in Hong Kong. I’ve done it twice now and they have shipped within 2 days of receiving the wire. Then the shipping is slow. You will see it depot Dhaka and then you won’t see any updates until it arrives at your airport customs. Took about 2-2.5 weeks in total for me to receive after I wired funds. 

The first time I ordered I ordered 60 pills. Now that I know it clears customs and that it tested equal to Pfizer I ordered 180 pills this time. 

HI There,

Just updating you that I received my 2nd shipment from beacon today.

This time 180 pills.

It arrived faster this time.

Was waiting at my door 10 days after i emailed them confirmation of the wire transfer!

That’s a awesome, my order shipped yesterday so looking forward to a smooth delivery hopefully. If all goes well, will also place another larger order.

Awesome keep me posted! 

Have you had any bad side effects?

I had a very slight upper realities infection when I started. Went away quickly. Smooth sailing since then! 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service