HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Maire, Don't mean to sound stupid, but is that different from the ones in Bangladesh, as I really don't know of any others but Beacon done them ?

Xeljanz is the brand and it’s £300 for 60 tablets and it’s from India. These are genetics and cost £23 for 60 and they’re from Bangladesh 

RubyTuesday

Thank you for your kind words!

I'm so glad you received the meds and that they have tstarted the therapy!

Lifting them up for full and swift recovery from this condition!!!!!

How old are they? Are you starting them on 10mg per day each?

Please keep us posted.

I'm so so thankful this is finally hope for them and for you!

xoxoxo

Hi Nicole,

Everything Ruby said is true and she said it very well.

Ben

Thank you Ben. You guys are my people. 

As for your question about India vs bengladesh. 

India pharmacies are selling what is apparently a name brand xeljanz for about $700/bottle of 60 as opposed to the generic from begladesh. 

I had ordered 2 bottles of the Indian “name brand” last year but us fda blocked and destroyed after months of appeals from me and my doc. 

$2k in the garbage for me. 

This is all so ridiculous what we are having to go thru to find healing. 

Hoping ben that yours is released very swiftly!!

Hey RubyTuesday,

I’m sorry to pester but just wondering if you could please let me know what you said to customs and if you have an email address as I was told I couldn’t contact them.

I’d be very grateful! 

Maireadcg,

Do you still need a box or 2?

if so, message me. 

Hey Nicole,

that’s so kind but I’m in the uk. Are you in the US? I have ordered some of the expensive xeljanz as they’re not going to be here on time so I’m now going waiting for them. They usually come quite quickly though. I’m just gutted the generics are still in customs. I hope they get through 

Hey Ruby,

Mine have been trapped in customs for a month now and I haven’t had any communication with them. Could you please let me know the email address you used to contact them as I’m struggling to get in touch and could you also let me know what you said that allowed you to get them in the country. 

I’m getting desperate now as I’ve has to order the expensive ones but

i can’t afford to keep doing this.

I’d be really greatful if you could help! 

Thanks 

mairead 

I saw one posted saying that they had a shipment from beacon rejected by Canadian customs, has anyone else attempted to order beacon xeljanz into Canada?

thanks!

Yes my order was rejected by health Canada back in October. I think it's happened to some other Canadians as well. Its a huge risk. . 

If you leave near the USA border I'd suggest ordering there and picking it up in person 

I’m in Canada and just ordered from Beacon a couple of weeks ago, having it delivered into the states just across the border (I live close to the border).   Hoping it arrives as expected - then I need only come up with a way to bring it across... I have brought camel milk (oh the things I have tried!) and vitamins across with no problem (declaring them openly) and the border folks have been fine with it. But I’m expecting the generic med from abroad could be trickier. Wish me luck! 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service