Discussion for frontal fibrosing alopecia? Anyone?

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shell- this site has been very helpful to me as well.   

The format of this site is not the MOST user friendly but I’m getting better at it.  Go to the top of the home page and click on Groups.  There is a specific group just for FFA and all discussions in that group are specifically FFA sufferers.  

There are LOTS of helpful discussions.   

I have FFA.  Diagnosed 7 plus years ago....starting to lose more...so bizarre...seeking solutions other than hats and headbands and considering just ditching my beautiful bio hair, full and curly but fading in bang area fast...don’t want bonded system, don’t like taping hair onto my forehead and hoping it stays...maybe shaving and getting a gorgeous lotus full head henna crown!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service