Hi,

I am currently 33 weeks pregnant and my hair has regrown. I am just worried that Aa might start again after delivery. I only started losing my hair about a year and a half ago after suddenly stopping my anxiety medication Klonopin. Then I got pregnant in February and it is all back. Just trying to help prepare for what may come.

Thank you

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those hormones swing wildly before and after giving birth, which could have an effect. I lost a ton of hair after one delivery but not at all the other two times.

You might consider addressing the hormone change after with maybe a small amount of natural progesterone cream or getting back on very low dose birth control pill, both of which could help level things out. Of course, I am no doctor, so see what your OB/GYN thinks.

Hope all goes well and enjoy that new baby!

Hi there! I am in very similar situation as you are..do you hVe any updates please!! I appreciate it so much

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service