I had alopecia when I was 12 . Few very big spots and it was diagnosed . Hair grow back everything was fine. Now I'm 21 I have alopecia around 15 spots all over my head. It started with 1 spot 6 months ago and now keeps spreading no sign of growth. Now I am worried will it become totalis? Please help. Lots love

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It may or it may not.  You should go see a dermatologist -- a medical professional is the best person to diagnose and treat you.

I don't think there is any way to predict the unpredictable disease. Only time is going to tell. I'm also headed towards totalis and just wonder, worry, and wait. Each day I lose more hair, but I'm also having some regrowth. Unfortunately, no on can predict what is going to happen to us and that just makes it even harder. :(

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service