Hi out there. Can someone tell me where I can find a natural wig in Winston Salem N.C. Or the Charlotte N.C. Area? I am an African American woman and I cannot find anyone to help me. I want something that really looks like real hair.i have Cicatricial Alopecia and I am new to the site. I thank God for this site,it has helped me so much to know I am not in this by myself. Please help!!!

Nancy

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would suggest you contact your nearest NAAF group below:

North Carolina
Support Group
Jackson, NC
Anna Gee

Chapel Hill, NC
Liz Shipman

Telephone Contact
Huntersville, NC
Cathy Young

Telephone Contact
Wilmington, NC
Anna Seagle-Craft
910-880.0513

Telephone Contact
Cornelius, NC
Natalie Kesler

Ask them if they know of someone. These groups usually know who is trustworthy and knowledgeable.

Hi Nancy, I am a black British woman and live in the UK so I can't give you specific advice about purchasing wigs in the US but I am using regular name brand wigs (synthetics like Jon Reanua) in a very dark brown colour and when I give them a quick spray with wig conditioner/styling cream it looks like the same texture my own hair goes when I have it relaxed and wear it straight. If you want a wig that has the same curl structure as our hair does when worn naturally then there are some less expensive wigs on the internet for sale that you might like. Good luck, Deb

Thanks for the info. I love this site.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service