Does anyone know any good wig boutique in grater Toronto, I used to get my old wigs from continental hair but it looks like they don't have the old wigs any more and the new ones are way expensive.

Views: 606

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jennifer would you please send me an email and let me know when you will be in Toronto I be here I would like to meet you.

I should be there around October 18th. Just solidifying some clients. Feel free to email me at image evolution@prairie-sky.com and we can chat further about the Freedom Wig and if this is a right fit for you.
Warm Wishes,
Jenn

Yes! Mops Wigs Toronto!call or txt us @647 894 1836 We have a huge selection of gently worn and brand new high end wigs (no synthetic only human hair) great pricing! www.mopswigs.com
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook too! "Mops wigs toronto"
MOPS WIG TORONTO!
Check us out on fb or instagram!
Tons of gently worn and brand new wigs at affordable prices! No synthetic wigs all high end human hair wigs in a variety of styles colors and length! Affordable pricing too! 647 894 1836 call/txt
Email mopswigstoronto@gmail.com

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service