I've been wearing a freedom vacuum for the last 6 years and do love it however I was considering going to NYC to New Hair Technology for a consultation. Is there anyone who has worn both of these. What is your opinion on one vs. the other. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lori

Please ring Kim Karacz. She is the Texas IA and has worn both Freedom and New Hair Technology. She will give you honest feedback between the two wigs.

The biggest difference I would think would be the hair (not sure what type of hair is used by NHT), but Freedom only uses unprocessed human hair. The cap type also (from the last time I saw this type of wig NHT) had vacuum type qualities but was not really a vacuum wig. (I don't think you can swim etc. in them). But do your investigations as I may be wrong.

Rosy

Rosy, thanks for your reply. I did call and talk with Kim and got the answers that I needed. Really appreciate pointing me in the right direction. Lori

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service