Urgent: Seeking longer style wigs with more density. Can you recommend brand(s) that are fuller?

Hi Everyone. I have an urgent need and hope you can help! I am seeking affordable wig and hairpiece brands that are fuller than average and come with a little more density. (The ones I've tried are too fine and thin.) I currently wear long layered hair with long "bangs", color reddish brown, a custom piece i can no longer afford. If I switch to the new silkier hair w/lower density, the difference will be too abrupt. I would like to transition to lighter piece in a more subtle gradual way. 

Does anyone have ANY suggestions please? Thanks so much! Need is immediate (within next 2 wks.)

PS  I'm aware I can add wefts in back to make longer and fuller, but what I really need to find immediately is a base that's fuller in front and on top.

Views: 588

Replies to This Discussion

I just found this one on eBay. Not the same seller I buy from but this looks wonderful
Attachments:

Thanks so much, looks nice! Don't know how to tell about density. Looking for something that states "extra density" or 120% - 130%, or more. My style is: 18" long with long fringed (not straight across) full bangs in  front, kind of like a Carrie Underwood but with medium auburn brown color with a light body wave. 

I actually am waiting for a piece that I had them cut bangs for me before sending. I have the customer reps email address. Do you want me to ask him for you? I know nothing about density. I use to buy from Joseph Paris in the city and spend over $4,000 on a piece and they totally ripped me off. I got this site from someone else on here who was buying for her young daughter. I know they also make custom pieces for around $300 but when I asked for something, he told me it would take 3 weeks and I decided not to wait.

Question what do you use on your brows with the long bangs? My piece is suppose to come tomorrow and I'm nervous. I'm getting my eyebrows tatooed Thursday though. Tired of filling them with liner and losing half a brow lol

Hi Kali,

I found a fabulous wig that is very inexpensive, by Wig America. It's called Janelle. It's nice and full and looks great right out of the box. Here's a link: http://www.wigs-us.com/janelle-wig-america.html 

The photo isn't very good. It looks WONDERFUL! I usually buy more expensive wigs but I went on a search to find something cute but cheap that I could wear at the gym, painting, etc. This is so cute that I am wearing it everywhere.

Hugs to you, and I'm glad you liked my book!

Leslie Ann

Thanks LesliAnn! This looks like a great find. Happy yopu found something that works so well for you that is so inexpensive. Amazing! Unfortunately, and sad to say, none of he colors they offer are remotely close to my own (available from the brand but not for this style.) Thanks for letting me know about it. If you or anyone out there knws of or spots anything affordable in human and synthetic that is long. full (top and bottom) and comes in a warm brown and auburn blend, (like a 6-8-30, maybe hint of 27) PLEAS let me know!!! I am starting to get really scared as the hair I have now won't last much longer. Thanks to all.

You might look at Forever Young wigs. I have bought a couple of those, too. Very inexpensive and usually quite dense. The skin top parts can be disguised with a quick steam with a travel steamer. Go on Wigs-us.com for a good selection. 

Also, I have a few Brandi wigs by Amore, and they have a nice amount of hair. There's a Ginger Brown that looks like something you might like. At www.wigsalon.com it's on sale right now for $176. Link:http://www.wigsalon.com/search.html?query=brandi&B1=Search&...

My HairDirect system is a full-lace at maximum density (I like a lot of hair) and it is so full that it takes forever to dry!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service