Hello everyone. Previously,  I want to apologize for my potential mistakes in post, cause I’m not so good English-speaker ;)

So, my name is Ksenia, I’m 21 and I’m Ukrainian.

I was diagnosed with alopecia areata 5 years ago, it was terrible and blablabla…my story was absolutely the same as other alopecia stories I’ve read. It was falling-regrowing-falling again-regrowing …since it turned to totalis form with partial loosing eyebrows, eyelashes and body hair. I stoped taking medicines, cause I was just tired, I bought a perfect wig and my alopecia didn’t bother me anymore. But my parents were still worried and my father asked me to try one more treatment.

I was taking it without any hope, but surprise-surprise, suddenly I noticed that my hair are growing back. Now I have eyelashes, eyebrows, body hair and almost 70% of hair and it’s going on. Woohoo! ))

Maybe it just spontaneous regrowth but anyway I’d like to share this treatment with everyone here, maybe it would help someone else. Anyway these medicines are more like homeopathic so they can’t make worse.

Is it here anyone who is interested in things I wanna write? ) 

Views: 7953

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was AA, third onset during my life.  This time I lost up to 25% of my hair 3 years ago, and have been getting more spots all these three years (appearing, growing in, then new spots etc).   I have been paleo since May 2013, with occasional dairy, nuts etc.  I managed to be without coffee only for some 6 weeks, but I did not see drastic improvements.  I started using these three medicines just as described by Xenia, changed sleeping patterns, and now all seems fine :)

It says Galium is discontinued on iherb :( 

I bought it from Amazon.  But please remember that I was also staying almost AIP paleo - with only coffee and occasional nuts, very rare dairy.  Another change - I totally shifted my sleeping regimen from going to bed late (2 am) to going to bed before 11 pm and waking up very early.  But I did not see such results before I started using these three herbal medicines.

I couldn't find the "Graphites Cosmoplex S" .. .can you send me a link for that? I got the other two.. Thank you... will keep you posted :)

I could not find it in US/Canada/UK also and my friend brought it from Germany where Heel is based :(  it is like 10 Euros there, try to look on their website maybe...

Also can you describe how many times you take each per day/week? I didn't fully understand what xenia wrote. Thank you!!! 

Jason

Jason, all the best with treatment :) do you have any idea for the cause of your alopecia?  infection? stress? inflammatory diet?

This is the regimen I did

-Lymphomyosot drops 2 times per week, 30 drops for 0.5L of water, drink all day long (sometimes all at once) - took until it was gone, not just the first 4 weeks as Xenia wrote

-Galium Heel ( from the second week of taking  Lymphomyosot  - 30 drops for 0,5 liter water bottle – took until it was gone

- Graphites Cosmoplex S (1st month 5-7 drops under tongue 1/day(on an empty stomach), then 2 monthes 15-20 drops for 0,5 liter water bottle during the day)

I read a lot about these homeopatic medicines, a lot of people with autoimmune diseases report good results.  But I must stress again - if you try the complex approach (anti inflammatory diet, good stress management, sleeping, cure any infection you may have) - your chances are much higher.  These medicines clear our the cells and intra cells area of any toxins, so just help your body to do it in all other possible ways. And again I am strong believer that gluten + dairy have a lot to do with autoimmunity - I see strong association.  Again, health to you in 2015 :)

Thanks Sweetie... really appreciate it. One last question.... for the Galium Heel and Graphites Cosmoplex S... did you take them twice a week as well? Or do u take the last Lymopohomosot twice a week and the other 2 everyday after the 1st week? Sorry just trying to get all of it down straight! I think diet, stress, vaccines had a lot to do with my alopecia. I got tested for infections and I don't have any either. I do have dysbiosis so I've been working on that. I do eat an organic paleo diet but it has not made a difference with my hair. It is good to know that u didn't start seeing your hair grow back until u started the homeopathy that Xenia recommended. I agree that all of those help the immune system balance. I need to go to bed earlier. Do u know what caused your alopecia? Thanks again, really really appreciate it... all the best to you in 2015! 

Galium Heel 30 drops in 0.5 L water - daily from the 2nd week of regimen

Graphites Complex - daily on empty stomach 7 drops under tongue the first month (I started taking it after 2 weeks of taking Galium), then the 5th week of taking Graphites - I upped to 15 drops per day, it will not last the whole two months though.

Pls do cure your dysbiosis, it takes time for gut lining to heal & stop being irritated after you have cured dysbiosis.  There are already studies proving that with messed up cirkadian cycles you produce more of Th17 which are responsible for inflammation and are in big number in people with psoriasis and alopecia.  I never took this seriously until saw improvements after restoring good sleeping patterns.  My very first onset of alopecia was also in high school when I was preparing for exams and was studying until 3 am every night.  I blame it on stress, but also at times of stress we eat poorly and many more carbs like gluten - so these two reasons go hand in hand.  After being paleo my body now really strongly reacts to gluten & dairy - I can barely digest it now. 

Hi Jason,

Did you have any luck finding the Graphites Cosmoplex S anywhere online to buy?

I have found the other two online and am gonna try this out but haven't been able to source this last supplement?? 

Hey Noel-

I couldn't find the last one. Can you send the link you found the first 2 on? I had to order them on some site from London. Let me know if you find the last one as well. Thanks and keep us posted! 

Hi Jason,

Yep I found the first two on here: 

http://www.vivomed.com/

Just received them today no problem but they are based in Belfast...not sure if that is any better than London for you?

I haven't looked any further for the last one, seems very difficult to find alright. Hopefully someone out there might see this thread and find it.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service