Hello everyone. Previously,  I want to apologize for my potential mistakes in post, cause I’m not so good English-speaker ;)

So, my name is Ksenia, I’m 21 and I’m Ukrainian.

I was diagnosed with alopecia areata 5 years ago, it was terrible and blablabla…my story was absolutely the same as other alopecia stories I’ve read. It was falling-regrowing-falling again-regrowing …since it turned to totalis form with partial loosing eyebrows, eyelashes and body hair. I stoped taking medicines, cause I was just tired, I bought a perfect wig and my alopecia didn’t bother me anymore. But my parents were still worried and my father asked me to try one more treatment.

I was taking it without any hope, but surprise-surprise, suddenly I noticed that my hair are growing back. Now I have eyelashes, eyebrows, body hair and almost 70% of hair and it’s going on. Woohoo! ))

Maybe it just spontaneous regrowth but anyway I’d like to share this treatment with everyone here, maybe it would help someone else. Anyway these medicines are more like homeopathic so they can’t make worse.

Is it here anyone who is interested in things I wanna write? ) 

Views: 7953

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

By the way, how much time passed since you started this course?

hey, nice to find someone else from Ukraine here )

yes, I made these tests and they didn't show any results, I mean I'm healthy and thats all )

oh, no, actually, immunogram showed that I probably have some autoimmune or allergic disorders

so this treatment was like "lets try it, why not?"

and about time: I began this course in June, finished with the first 2 medicines in July, than I had break, couse I had long hiking trip and didn't have abilities to continue tritment and than in September I began with the third drug and still taking it

by the way, hair started  growing in the end of June  

Xenia, will this counter act with other treatments such as squaric acid? Where can u get this? Does it have to be prescribed?

Xenia, Galium Heel daily?

Yes IM interested, was was the brand. please say more

See things like this a lot on here. It's like people want you to beg them for information about treatments that they have used to treat their alopecia.Cheap Human Hair Lace Front Wigs

Can we have the adress and phone number of your doctors plz

The doctor is in Ukraine I suppose.  As I mentioned before, alopecia, just like psoriasis and many autoimmune conditions, are Th1 dominance conditions.  There are naive immune cells, which during the immune reaction develop either into Th1 or Th2 cells.  Treg cells regulate whether Th1 or Th2 cells will be produced. Th1 cells are responsible for fighting viruses, bacteria, infections.  Therefore many scientists believe that alopecia, psoriasis is body fighting some virus/infection/toxins in the body.  You have to first do tests for any infections (all my were negative), then eliminate triggers in food that could cause autoimmunity.  

Xeniya's treatment is good homeopathic treatment to detox the body therefore it worked.  In situations of stress, poor sleep (as proven by many studies) number and functionality of Tregs decline, and Tregs are responsible for defining self from non self, therefore disease flares up.

Specific probiotics, proven to help development of Th2 (to balance Th1 vs Th2) and Tregs are Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium bifidum. 

http://selfhacked.com/2014/07/17/supplements-people-th1-dominant/

Hi there! I would love to hear what your treatment was? Is it still growing?

Guys, I must report that I am 3 weeks into the program and I see tiny baby hairs in some of the bald spots!  I still cannot get hold of the 3d medicine - I expect to start taking it later than needed according to the regimen, the other two I got on amazon and iherb.

I must report now after almost 3 months on the therapy - good regrowth of even the old spots :)) very few remaining! I am very optimistic :)

Hey there, Great news! Did you have AA or AU? What are you taking everyday that Xenia mentioned? If you could be specific about what you're doing to help you're alopecia and the details of your condition, that would be a huge help. Thanks for your help and best wishes! Jason 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service