Hi All,

Here are my results after 9 months.

Notice, virtually no results until about 5 months

Note that I kept buzzing my head the entire time, hence no growth in length, just filling in.

XELJANZ%20RESULTS.jpeg

Views: 6504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nicole,

you look amazing. I have sent you a message regarding request for details for generic supplier.

Thanks

Hi!

I replied back to you I believe with email addresses!

Thanks!

Hi Nicole,

Your results look pretty darn good!

Were you in a trial or on your own?

Jeff

Hey JeffreySF,

I am under the care of Dr. Filamer Kabigting at Columbia University Dermatology in NYC, but not a trial, just a prescribed dosage.

Thanks!

Interesting! 

Did your insurance pay for the medication?

Hi Nicole,

I am new to this site and was wondering if you might answer some questions for me.  I have been dealing with AA/AU for about 10 years.  I have regrown my hair some, but last year, had a real setback and I want to try Xeljanz.  I was denied  insurance coverage (par for the course on this disease).  I was wondering if your doctor at Columbia is doing your labs. Is he the one that prescribed Xeljanz for you?  If so, does he know about the generic and is still willing to monitor blood work for you?  I am hoping to find a doctor that is willing to monitor my bloodwork if I go the generic route.  Thank you. I want regrowth, but "monitored regrowth".  I really appreciate your help!

Buy Generic Medicine is an online store that offers medicines for customers at an affordable price. It can be your one click destination to buy medicines. Our team is working hard to satisfy the needs of the customers. Once you become the customer of our store, you can enjoy lots of benefits.

You can say us as your online well-wisher who always thinks for your health. When you face any health issue, first you go to the doctor who provides you a prescription and then you can buy your medicine by roaming here and there. But, if you buy medicine from Buy Generic Medicine, we will deliver your medicine at your doorstep without asking you for a prescription. Now, you will be able to buy your medicines from the comfort of your home. We assure you for delivering the best product at an affordable price. For any kind of inconvenience, feel free to talk with us through the mail. The customer support team of Buy Generic Medicine is always ready to help you through any kind of problem. So, buy medicines from Buy Generic Medicine and get a healthy life.

Hi! My family’s from Bangladesh and my dad’s actually going to go visit next month, so I was going to tell him to go ahead and bring me back a few packs from Beacon. Do you suggest I see a dermatologist first, however? I haven’t seen a dermatologist in years because I kinda just gave up on it, honest. If so, does anyone here know any good /affordable/ dermatologists in Los Angeles? For reference, I’m 20 and I have AU.

Hi, I would recommend to get it. It's so cheap. Dermatologists order TB test, Hepatitis B and C. Other than that they don't do any more testings.

I agreed with Nat! If you have someone going definitely have them bring a bunch back it’s so affordable there! 

Dr Madkan is good  and has a lot of Alopecia patients but she doesn’t take insurance which is a pain.Her office is on Wiltshire in Santa Monica.

For us Europeans: Wikipedia says this "Tofacitinib was not approved by European regulatory agencies because of concerns over efficacy and safety.[5] Animal studies with tofacitinib conducted prior to human trials showed some carcinogenesis, mutagenesis, and impairment of fertility.[6]

The most commonly reported adverse reactions during the first three months in controlled clinical trials (occurring in greater than or equal to 2% of patients treated with tofacitinib citrate monotherapy or in combination with DMARDs) were upper respiratory tract infections, headache, diarrhea, and nasopharyngitis (the "common cold")"

Tofacitinib is required by US FDA to have a boxed warning on its label about possible injury and death due to problems such as infections, Lymphoma and other malignancies which can arise from use of this drug.[3] Serious infections leading to hospitalization or death, including tuberculosis and bacterial, invasive fungal, viral, and other opportunistic infections, have occurred in patients receiving tofacitinib. Epstein Barr Virus-associated post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder has been observed at an increased rate in renal transplant patients treated with tofacitinib while on immunosuppressive medications. Patients are warned to avoid use of tofacitinib citrate during an "active serious infection, including localized infections."

Always good to know. Think I'll wait a bit :)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service