Hi All,

Here are my results after 9 months.

Notice, virtually no results until about 5 months

Note that I kept buzzing my head the entire time, hence no growth in length, just filling in.

XELJANZ%20RESULTS.jpeg

Views: 6504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Great results. Is this safe to take over long periods of time? and have you experienced any side effects? I am from England and am interested in getting them.

Dan

Hi! Yes this is intended to be a long term medication. I have had no side effects. 

Great thanks! 

Where did you get it from? and do you know if its available in the UK? Thanks a lot for your help.

be careful she is not telling you anything, this medication has serious side affects such as cancer. Google tofacinitb side affects

HI Dan!

The bulk of ours including those in UK are currently having trouble getting it covered by insurance. Will be a couple more years.

We are getting in mainly from pharmacuticals companies in bengladesh.

I work with:

Beacon Pharmaceuticals and have the aired in via EMS

I feel so much better on this med. It has stopped whatever had gone awry with my immune system. Did about a year of research to get here.

SO GRATEFUL and especially for this site which was instrumental in helping me get here!

Hi Dan 

i also live in the UK and have been pleased to see how well Nicole and others have responded to Tofacitinib.  The drug is not licenced in the U.K for alopecia and therefore it’s  not possible to get on prescription in the UK  .  I believe it can be prescribed for RA in some cases.  I consulted with a dermatologist I had attended previously to ask if it would be possible to undergo blood tests to monitor potential side effects should I decide to buy the drug from Beacon pharmacy in order to monitor possible side effects. I understand that this  happens routinely in the US.  I was told that as the drug is unlienced in the U.K. there would be legal / ethical issues which would prevent GPs  from becoming involved per se should I decide to go down this route. Which to be honest had put me off buying and taking - despite the promising results as there are ( potential ) side effects 

Hi dan.  I’m in the Uk. So pleased to see Nicole’s results and considering buying ixeljanz However it’s unlikely my GP will monitor my blood as the drug is unlicenced.  Have you been able to organise this? 

Frankly, you can go to any doc, ask you have your labs drawn as you are clearly trying to figure out what’s going on with your health.
See if they see anything unusual. make sure you don’t have TB, HIV hiGH cholesterol etc check your VIT D and iron levels. Then get your blood checked annually to make sure nothing is unusual. you have every right to have labs done at your request.

Amazing Nicole!

Such great progress. So glad they are continuing to work for you

Hi Steve, how are you ? How are you getting on with xeljanz ?

Fabulous! So excited for you!

thank you Lauren!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service