HI Guys,

I'm on Generic Tofacitinib from Bengladesh.

On Aug 10, I increased doseage from 10 mg to 15 mg per day.

I started March 1, with not one hair on my head. no eyebrows very few lashes.

Here is my pic today as compared next to 4 weeks ago.

Right Side:

Left Side:

Baseline March 1:

Views: 9002

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks everyone! Here is hoping it is working. I have only been on it for 4 weeks so still early, but I took some photos today so will upload a full set in 4 weeks to see if there is any difference.

Fantastic Steve! Looking forward to seeing them! You on 10mg at the moment ? Nicole and others have said it’s a good sign seeing eyebrow growth and it’s usually where it starts.

kind regards.

hello to all here are the results of the laboratory I paid 560 euro, the drug tofacinix does not comply with xeljanz. here are the results thank you for using google to translate.

laboratory result

Attachments:

the generic tofacitinib has 84% of the active substance tofacitinib is to say that 1 tablet is 4.2 mg instead of 5 mg

Kevin thank you so much for posting this! My lab did not test for quantity only for the substance so this  excellent information to have thank you!

I know that throughout my medical history,  for different medical conditions, doctors always told me that the main reason to use namebrand over generic  is that with generic the amount of the active ingredient can vary per pill so this make sense.

Nicole Derrien have read and translated the pdf report of the laboratories if I understood the analysis correctly

so you have to take one more pill to get the right dosage?

i still just take 3 pills so i assume based on your lab results that im taking about 13mg per day instead of 15 but that is clearly working for me just fine so i will stick with 3 pills.

I would assume that from beacon, the doseage of each pill may vary a bit

Thanks Kevin. This is interesting stuff! I am currently on 10 mg a day on 2 tablets? I wonder if I should up this slightly to get the full 10 or 13mg? Hmmmm

Kevin thanks for the lab tests!

But this is very different than "does not comply" 4.2mg per pill is more than ok for me.

So I get 17% les qtty but 90% discount? 

Bring it on!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service