I ordered Tofacitinib  from Beacon a few weeks ago and it has been at JFK since April 10. Is anyone else having trouble getting their shipments from Beacon? 

Views: 1048

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I ordered 25 boxes a few weeks ago, and it took about 2 weeks from the time I placed my order to the time it arrived at my post office.  I did notice that their website isn't working today.  

wow, 25 boxes, what is the cost of that?

$375 for Tofacinix + $35 EMS shipping fee + bank wire transfer cost (depends upon your bank fees).

Smitty, how long of supply is that for?

One year if 10 mg./day works.  Just started taking Tofacitinix on April 11.

You are lucky - mine is stuck

Attachments:

Mine was released from customs in 24 hours. It's the first time I have ordered something that went through customs, so I am not sure how long it normally takes or what causes items to get held up there.  I ordered Tofacinix on March 26 and I had it at my front door by April 9th.

Hi Smitty, was your shipment DHL?

Carlie,

No, it was EMS but this was last spring (2019).  I placed an order at the end of March 2020 and I am still waiting for it to be shipped from Beacon.  I will be out of medicine very shortly. 

What kind of companies you order? DHL ! 

Ems are closed Friday and Saturday from what I’ve been told.

Kind regards.

It has been in JFK for almost 3 weeks....

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service