Has anyone experienced hair loss due to seborrheic dermatitis? If so did it grow back? What treatments would you suggest (medical or alternative) and what would you recommend one should stay away from.

Views: 15352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! Its been awhile. I was wondering how you are doing with your SD Julie and everyone else in the post. Mine is still pretty much the same and still trying this and that!!  :(

I still suffer with SD from time-to-time. I get it under control by taking oral prednisolone or Itraconazole for a week to 10 days, followed by topical Aloe Vera gel to keep a lid on it. I find it helps to reduce the itchiness. Lack of sleep is a big factor in the severity of my SD. If taking oral prednisolone, it's very important to taper off the full dosage.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service