Question for the AU's who tried DCP: Did it work and with 100% growth?

Dear AU's,

I am planning to start DCP in December this year. I was thinking to also order medicine and creams to use if I get nasty side effects like hives and all.

I was wondering, the people who had ssuccessand 100% regrowth:

How did you build off and stop with the DCP therapy? After how many months?

Oh and did it bring back lashes brows as well?

Thanks in advance,

Gon

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tried it for my daughter with AU and it was a waste of time. To be hones,t if their was regrowth for others on this I just think their alopecia went into remission. I really think that this route is not effective. 

I had 70% regrowth after 6 month therapy, then I stopped for two months and my hairs fell out again ( but not immediately). I've lost 30-50%. Now I'm under therapy again.

I have also regrowth on my brows but only 10%. I stopped dcp and started clobesol (cream) every night. After 3 month I had good regrowth. I'm continuig this treatment.

Thank you for your replies. I talked to a few people who had AU and had DCP therapy for sometimes 2 years (!) They had succesful regrowth but it all depends, I think, how long you have it, the trigger(s), combination with other medicine like anthralin, suplements, diet, etc.
AIP diet works as well I've read, maybe even better and faster and Not fallng out again. I think that is a better route, also more difficult but with better prognosis to try fix things 'inside out'.

this is one of the best therapy available but it depends on the dosage. I tried 0.01, 0.012, 0.05, 0.01, and dcp seems to be effective only at 0.02 for me with redness and itch. After one moth with this dosage I have first regrowth.

Sorry for my bad english :)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service