Do any alopecians here online date? I'm thinking of doing it, but as a woman who wears a wig, I am not sure how to broach the topic with potential dates. Is it something I should disclose in my profile, before we meet, or after I become comfortable with the person? My head's patchy so I don't feel comfortable posting pictures of myself without my wig. 

This is a whole new territory I've never had to navigate before, since I avoided any dating when my alopecia was bad. It took me a long, long time to be able to get the courage to put myself out there again, though I am still nervous about getting rejected for my alopecia. Would appreciate hearing any experiences or advice from you guys!

Views: 474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had problems with alopecia since childhood and it was because of this that I didn’t even have sex and relationships. I decided to wear a wig to somehow change the situation and even registered on site for alternative acquaintances with fetishists and unusual sex ... and it really helped . I wrote one very nice girl and we recently met and I told her the truth, and I was surprised when she hugged me and said that she loves me in any state, so the most important thing in life is to find love, and the look is not important.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2020   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service