Let's all pledge today, When or if our hair grow back, we will stay at Alopecia World to always give support to those that need it. It's important that we stay, because it gives hope to others. I'v been reading about many of our sisters and brothers who's hair regrew and then it falls out again. We need to take a pledge today to stay and show up and Say" I've been Alopecia Free for one year or two years" I'm new here and I have not yet to read a story about someone who has been Alopecia free for over a year, and is here to just give support. If you sister or brother are here and I missed your profile, Thank you, for being here for us. I know when or if my hair return " I Angie J, promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only hear there is hope, but to see it" Take the pledge.

Views: 292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you Angie.....we are ALL BEAUTIFUL!!!
Your welcome Lainie... Yes we are inside and out.
I am going for DCP treatments at Sunny Brook hospital. I have had no luck. I take this pledge with all my heart and I believe that there will be light at the end of this "dark Tunnel". I promise that I will support my sisters and brothers who need to hear there is hope and see it.
Thank you Chikitika for your support, We all need each other so much. I don't know what DCP is, but I will pray it works for you. I'm going to do so research. This AA is hard, but I thank God to the fullest, you know we could be suffering with so other things. God is good.
Just wanted to send a shot out to all of you! also I had my first support group meeting in (Columbia South Carolina)
any one living in this state please try to attend the next meeting.(April) Also we need children with alopecia to come
we had children @ this meeting and it was great.

Thank You,
Mary Robinson
Congrad! to you and the group. Good luck with the next meedting.
Count me in
That you Jeffery,80%! that's great! I hope to here 90% from you, don't forget 2011 just start.
Thanks Angie!
I'm in...
Thanks Kim!
I will forever be grateful for the support and help Ive received from the friends at this site. My hair has returned but I will be here to offer my help and support to anyone who needs it. This was my first experience with AA and not sure whether or when it will return. I do know one thing and that Ill always have someone who understands here and I will always be around when possible to offer hope and support to others.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service