Let's all pledge today, When or if our hair grow back, we will stay at Alopecia World to always give support to those that need it. It's important that we stay, because it gives hope to others. I'v been reading about many of our sisters and brothers who's hair regrew and then it falls out again. We need to take a pledge today to stay and show up and Say" I've been Alopecia Free for one year or two years" I'm new here and I have not yet to read a story about someone who has been Alopecia free for over a year, and is here to just give support. If you sister or brother are here and I missed your profile, Thank you, for being here for us. I know when or if my hair return " I Angie J, promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only hear there is hope, but to see it" Take the pledge.

Views: 292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I Mackenzie , promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only hear there is hope, but to see it. I don't think I could ever leave AW . I love everyone on here . It would be horrible to make all these friends & then leave them . I am so thankful for Alopecia World ! You are all wonderful ! - Mackenzie
We Thank you Mackenzie for your promise. We need you here, we are so thankful for YOU.
Thought I should point out that here in the U.K., we have a brand of polish called Pledge.... you can see where I'm "heading" with this, can't you.... ;)
I do Norm, but some people even believe that Pledge the polish works. So my point is if we believe and honor a pledge then we will live out that pledge as much as life allows. People react to words, so one has to believe in the power of the word and order to take action. I believe in words like pledge, oath and family just to name a few with the highest respect. Many people share my feelings.

Now about that kool bike, she's is beautiful! Was that your bike? Wow
Do you mean in the pic where I'm doing my best Old-Age Power Ranger impersonation? Both the bikes were mine, but unfortunately they had to go. Still got my Ducati 916 and Laverda Jota, though! Are you giving me the come-on, you hussy, you? ;)
LOL, LMBO LOl not come-on. Got to love ya!
lmao...you nutter ;) x
:-)
" I Dotty J, promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only hear there is hope, but to see it"

Always and Forever!!!!
Thanks Dotty. Your beautiful!
I Lainie Brown ....absolutely and positively agree to this pledge to stay and support my brothers and sisters from here onto the end of my days on this earth. I have been cursed with this of one of the more intense kind since i I was 14....Alopecia totallis or universalis ......it has been a trying time....adapt and overcome is what I say ...and I wish I had this when I was younger......what wonderful support we have here. Every one is so very friendly and understanding.....with a plethora of experiences......just ask! We all have a common denominator and with that....I feel greatly connected to all here. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Attachments:
Ms. Lainie A Brown,

We Thank you very much for your pledge. We need each other very much. Your eyes are beautiful! Your beautiful!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service