Let's all pledge today, When or if our hair grow back, we will stay at Alopecia World to always give support to those that need it. It's important that we stay, because it gives hope to others. I'v been reading about many of our sisters and brothers who's hair regrew and then it falls out again. We need to take a pledge today to stay and show up and Say" I've been Alopecia Free for one year or two years" I'm new here and I have not yet to read a story about someone who has been Alopecia free for over a year, and is here to just give support. If you sister or brother are here and I missed your profile, Thank you, for being here for us. I know when or if my hair return " I Angie J, promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only hear there is hope, but to see it" Take the pledge.

Views: 292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I Alison H, promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only hear there is hope, but to see it.
also because there is no "cure" im not going anywhere!
" I Andréa Passos, promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only hear there is hope, but to see it" . My last spot just got covered and I´m so grateful to God and to all of you...there is hope...sometimes it is inside your head, sometimes not...maybe your hair won´t grow back, but there is hope, you just have to believe.
love you all for supporting me...us!!!! thank you!!!!
Happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrea, i am so happy for you that your hair came back! How much hair did you lose before it came back? Your post made me cry because i do believe if you always have hope and believe, it can happen!!
I will always be here. And now florida has a bald guy in charge maybe we should try and get him as a poster child for bladness!!!!
Beautiful idea.

I Terri, promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only hear there is hope, but to see it.

I am stronger by my alopecia but it does not control me.
I will definitely stay on this site. I have been thinking the same thing as my hair has come back and I am wondering if a "one time" occurrence of Alopecia actually ever happens. My hair fell out the end of summer 2009 and has completely grown in. It grew back in the order it fell out. My eyebrows fell out last, and they are almost entirely back. The area that took longest (and I thought it would never come in) was the Ophiasis pattern, the rim from above my ears around the nape.
I would never have gotten through this without AW and will always be grateful. What an amazing group of wonderful, caring, and interesting people! Of course I will keep everyone posted and happy to offer support whenever needed.

:)Stephanie
That is so wonderful Stephanie, thank you for sharing and talking the pledge. I myself would not be feeling this great without all this support. I want my hair, but I want better to live a good, happy, healthy life and AW will help us though it. Was it a year before it started to regrow?
I Zeida promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only hear there is hope, but to see it.
TY for taking the pledge. We need you.
I Lu L, promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only hear there is hope, but to see it
TY Lu L, your support is needed forever, not matter what happens.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service