Let's all pledge today, When or if our hair grow back, we will stay at Alopecia World to always give support to those that need it. It's important that we stay, because it gives hope to others. I'v been reading about many of our sisters and brothers who's hair regrew and then it falls out again. We need to take a pledge today to stay and show up and Say" I've been Alopecia Free for one year or two years" I'm new here and I have not yet to read a story about someone who has been Alopecia free for over a year, and is here to just give support. If you sister or brother are here and I missed your profile, Thank you, for being here for us. I know when or if my hair return " I Angie J, promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only hear there is hope, but to see it" Take the pledge.

Views: 292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TY Tina!
Thank you for this idea. I was beginning to believe it was impossible for hair loss due to Alopecia to regrow in spite of what the literature tells us because I have never heard the testimony of anyone for whom this has happened. It would be comforting to hear from those who have experienced regrowth. And the expressions of support are wonderful too! I could use some education about wigs. I'm on my second $400.00 hair piece in 12 months! They are synthetic, not human hair. Does anyone know where someone can go to get the facts on wigs?
Hi Brenda. I bought a wig last month (I've only worn it 3 times) but the wig store I went to had synthetic and real hair wigs and the sales women was quite informative. I googled wig stores in my area and came up with quite a few. I don't care much for wearing a wig but if I had my choice I prefer synthetic. My wig was only $176.00 so you should do some shopping around. I prefer trying them on so I wouldn't buy it on line but you may feel differently. Hope that helps.
Your welcome Brenda, I'm right with you! I'm go on you tube, you will learn so much about wigs how to apply make-up and so much more. These women have it going on!
I am a group support leader for (South Carolina) I promise to stay with you always.
I Denise T, also primise to stay and support everyone. I have recently joined this group and have been very enlightened with all who is here. Thank you
Hi Denise T. Welcome. I'm glad you joined!
I Mary Kay Malloy, promise to stay and support my brothers and sisters who have alopecia. This is the second time I have lost my hair to alopecia, and it has been over a year, only this time it is not growing back and I also lost my eyebrows and eyelashes. There is no "cure" as right now I have little tuffs here and there and other places nothing, so I am not hopeful that it will come back this time. But I am still the same old "me" hair or no hair. God Bless all my fellow alopecians.
i, marisa m, promise to support my brothers and sisters with undying love and comfort whenever needed.
<3
Hey Marisa, I I hope your doing well. TY. for taking the pledge. We need each other, no matter what stage we are in.
I Clare will gladly take the pledge to stay in touch with Alpoecia World as i dont know what i would have done without the support of all the wonderful people on this site. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.x
OOO those are big hugs. lol

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service