Does anyone have any suggestions for keeping long human hair pieces free from tangles? I love my piece, but even if I just wear it out to the grocery store for an hour it is a tangled mess in the back when I get home. I don't wear it often so I only wash it once per month or less, and when I do, I use a shampoo called 4Hair from my salon that styles it for me. I've tried spray leave in conditioner as well but to no avail...still crazy tangles. UGH!!!

I paid a an arm and a leg for my piece so I hate that it gets so messy, and then when you try to work out the mess even gently, hair falls out. if anyone has any ideas, please pass along.

In the meantime, I might need to look for a short piece...going hairless is not really an option when its winter in the midwest.

Thanks in advance for any input,

Kristy

Views: 7551

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kristy, I also have a long human hair wig and get tangles at the nape, especially after exercise. I recently tried the "It's a 10" line. I used the shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner, AND serum. This line does not have alcohol which is key. I have tried all top of the line (and less expensive, like Pantene) hair products but this one leaves my hair shiny and silky and though there still are tangles, I can easily get them out with my fingers. Hope that helps! Stephanie

Kristy, can you tell me where you buy your Products for human hair?  Thank you

For a long Piece tangles free hair you can use Carribea Coconut Milk Leave in Conditioner spray with “Black Honey”, that should be infused with natural emollients and able to moisturize, detangle and condition hair. These type of conditioners can hydrate hair from root to tip and give a shiny look and make hair more beautiful. You can ask me here if need to know about good brand’s “Leave in Conditioner” for better results.

Can you tell me where you buy your hair products for a tangle free long piece. The exact names would help too  Thanks

I am talking about a long, beach wave synthetic wig  What to use, to make it softer, with some more curl. Are these products you're talking about for Human Hair?  I have both human and synthetic. Seems i have quite a few products for my synthetics (and human hair too) But with this beach wave, long. it looks like hell after 1 wearing. Am using Jon Reneau detangler, silicone, plus several leave in conditioners   I was told to use a fabric softener rinse after washing  What do you think?

Where do you buy hair products? For synthetics or human hair?

Can u tell me exact names of conditioners u use and where to purchase??  Thanks 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service