HUMAN HAIR WIG IS VERY FRIZZY, DRY ON LAST 12 INCHES OVER PRECESSED

Bought Brazilian Human Hair wig and had it colored medium brown, with a body perm. After couple washings, i noticed wig over processed and becomes quite frizzy on last 14 or more inches (it's 24 inches). I can't wear it natural as the perm is fading, and crunching it doesn't work well. I have several Argan conditioners, but it  just  gets soft, frizzy and limp.  What can i use to tame the frizz?  The conditioner i have is excellent, but over processed hair doesn't cooperate   Thanks

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Charming curly hair have always been the love of fashion girls. But curls take care of them more than straight hair, so that the sisters who rush to work every day worry, tips, make your hair to take care of easily. Do you want to have a gorgeous curly hair cap? Don't think that you don't need care when you're done. It's just a misunderstanding. Curly hair is not easy to care for and maintain. Here's how to teach everyone how to keep curls simple.

1. Care solution containing almond oil: The best way to use dry and forked curls is to use high-powered nutrition. Hairdressing experts recommend using an essence containing almond ingredients to treat the hair, which can increase the strength of the hair and make the hair healthier and richer. This is because the almond essence penetrates more easily into the damaged hair and repairs it from the inside of the hair to make the curls recover quickly.

2.A sculptural product that does more with less: Most people choose gel water when curling. The use of gel water will make the hair more heavy and have a drape, which is suitable for hair with more hair volume. When using gel water, gently knead it from the tip of the hair, not from the roots of the hair, it will straighten the hair, destroy the curl, and it is usually better when the hair is used for 70% to 80% dry. However, if your hair is relatively soft, it is more suitable to use mousse, wax or nutrient water, foam hair wax and the like. Because the mousse is lighter, it doesn't change the volume of the hair like a jelly. When selecting the gel, please try to choose the products of your handkerchief as much as possible, use it more evenly, and increase the strength and flexibility.

3.Not to hurt hair curls: When using a hair dryer to blow curls, it should be noted that the hair is blown in the direction of the tail, otherwise it will blow over the scale tissue of the hair epidermis, causing the hair to suffer damage that could have been avoided. In addition, the hair dryer must move along the direction of the comb, the hair can produce a shiny, bright, and not easy to shape.

4.Flexible Hair Curls DIY Hollow Volume: This is a curl method that does not harm hair and is more suitable for dry hair. When the hair is dry, the hair is divided into hair strands that are 1 to 3 cm wide, and then rolled evenly into hair curlers, fixed with hair clips, and then sprayed with the finalized product. When the hair is dry, it is taken off.

5.Increase the number of cleansing oily curls: If you are oily hair, it is easy to stick on the scalp after the curls, so that the original fluffy hair looks awkward. If you want your hair to become fluffy and dynamic, the easiest way is to increase the number of shampoos so that it can effectively relieve the oily hair and leave the hair fresh and fluffy.

I hope that Bowen will help you today. It's more troublesome to take care of wigs and wigs in summer. I hope everyone will learn slowly. Want beautiful women in the hot summer months can have a beautiful curly wigs.

Get the frizzies out with steam - check utube how-to. i certainly wouldn't perm a HH wig;  just curl with hot rollers, etc.  Sounds like you need to check some utube vids on how to wash or care for a HH wig.  

The front face of the lace is a larger hair piece than the closure, usually made of lace attached to the base of the tweezers and fixed in the periphery. Lace-front wigs or front lace wigs, which are popular among people who wear wigs in general, because even if you wear a front lace wig, it looks like it has a natural hairline in front. Body waves are a fashionable, sultry style. It has many classes, attitudes, and sheen. Celebrities like Megan Good have used the body wave style as an iconic alternative to the flat, intuitive look. The Remy Madonna Brazilian body wavy hair is fabulous and does not require a lot of styling. Body curling hair is a great way to look great without effort.Wigs are very simple to wear before the lace, because they are very flexible, covering the entire scalp area, showing a natural hair style. The finished product gives the illusion of a seamless hairline.

The advantages of the Brazilian lace front wigs

1. 100% unprocessed maiden hair lace wig from Brazil, naturally healthy, not falling off, no tangles. Straight hair, shiny and smooth hair is always in trend because it looks good on any face. Moreover, the straight hair can be dressed in a free flowing or sculpted in a variety of ways.

2. The wig has been bleached and has baby hair. These wigs can provide natural hair at any time and can be modified as desired. . The hair in the middle makes it simple but extraordinary.

3. Because lace does not have to cut or customize. It is very simple and gorgeous natural black. Lace color: Medium brown.

4. Buyers can choose a straight, wavy or curled appearance and can change between gold, red, black and black. They can also choose from short crops to full lengths of various lengths.

5. Even when swimming or participating in sports such as tennis or jogging, these wigs will stay in place and look like human natural hair. In fact, the wig before the lace is the way to go!

Human hair lace front wigs are very popular among our African-American customers. One of the drawbacks of the front lace wig is that it is not easy to model because the lace is only in the first half of the wig. If it is pulled into a ponytail, it will be obvious. The front lace wig also needs regular maintenance. The wig for black women is always your secret weapon to get the hair that can't be detected. Full lace wig "is a wig lace wig, the entire wig cap is made of lace, has a multi-faceted style of diversity, as well as a highly diverse and ponytail style. So the choice of Brazilian lace front wigs before you is the most wise s Choice.

Hi There

Honestly, the hair maybe damaged.  You said it was Brazilian hair. it is probably Indian.  I have learned there is no such thing as Brazilian hair. Was the hair virgin when you purchased it? Two chemical processes on this type of hair (what is called brazilian) will certainly cause damage to the hair and I have found no amount conditioner will bring it back.  If you want to have duo chemical processes on human hair I suggest you start with Asian virgin hair.  Just my opinion  blessings 

Olaplex bath will work

Olaplex 

what is Olaplex and where do i buy?  Thanks

Olaplex is a bond builder. It is best used while you are coloring and/or perming. The product is put in the mixture of the color or perm.  It is a professional product. There is a at home product for consumers

go to their website

www.olaplex.com you can read all about it!!!

blessings~

Brazilian hair - It comes from Brazil's Pacific Ocean and is derived from different lengths and natural colors. Brazilian hair is one of the most beautiful hair. It is known for its full body, beautiful elasticity, texture and versatility. The shiny look and feel of this hair. It is provided in wavy, straight or curly form. Straight textures are not straight, but tend to have some light waves. This kind of hair keeps curly hair well and curls are easier to maintain than curls. This type of hair is usually soft and smooth. The texture may change from a natural straight line to a natural full elastic body wave. This type of hair is very popular in most West African countries. As long as you take care of it, this type of hair will continue to be used. It does not require special maintenance. Brazilian hair fits all hairstyles.

I will say this and then I will let this go.  THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BRAZILIAN HAIR THAT COMES FROM BRAZIL.  Brazilian women do not cut their hair of and sale it......The Brazilian name came fro a texture of hair that was created and  became very popular about 10 years ago.  It does not come from Brazil. It was a Marketing tactic..... The crazy thing is we as consumers don"t really care where the hair comes from we just want the quality to be good.  We understand that hair is a commodity and there is no way we can get the same exact hair every time.  What we don't like is to be told we are getting something we are not.  Asian hair and Indian virgin hair is very beautiful they make great wigs can be colored,bleached and permed if the hair is great quality. Asian hair is more durable then Indian hair and can endure more chemical processes.

Bottom line the Human hair industry is not regulated so pretty much anything can be said and will not be questioned.  Knowledge is power. Being a alopecian I learned the hard way....

if you want to know more here is an article and there is a book you can read about human hair.

blessings~

According to The Truth About the Human Hair Industry by Alix Moore, Brazilians do not sell their hair, nor do they cut it for profit or religion. “It would be impossible for enough hair to be cut in the Brazilian community in abundance to provide for the world. There are no large-scale Brazilian temples shaving hair,” she wrote. “There are some temples around the world that shave hair like the huge ones in India. Some of these countries are Indonesia, Bangladesh, etc. But volumes from these countries are small.” Moore is a self-proclaimed international human hair expert.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2018   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service