Well, just past week i have discoverd that i am expecting !!! It is a great news... have been waiting for this for 10 years... So i started thinking and imagining... What if my hair grows back? My world would be up side down...
My question to you all is... Have you experianced a hair growth even if you are a AU during or after the pregnancy? HHhmmm.... I know that my hormons are going wacko.. so i guess you never know...
thank you

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pregnancy gave me the AA.. so i can't help you!

but i give you all my best wishes... have a baby is the most wonderful thing in a woman's life.

good luck
ItalianGirl
HI i have AU and I have two children. With my first child, my hair grew everywhere! I never seen so much hair at one time. With my second pregnancy, I see hair too but not as much as the first. Once I had my children and the hair fell out. Matter of fact before i had children, my hair would grow periodically. But now it doesn't do too much like it use to. But I don't worry about . I've excepted it and I guess in order to see my hair grow like crazy again is to get pregnant again. lol. I'm satisfied with my two beautiful children. But I think your hormones plays a major role in hair growth during pregnancy. But afterwards my hair doesn't do too much growing anymore. Good Luck with the pregnancy!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service