Anyone had any experience wearing the freedom wig and riding a rollercoasters? My family and I have a trip planned for Disney World soon. I have to say I am concerned about all the rides and keeping my hairpiece in place! Hoping to hear from someone who had first hand experience with this.

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes!!!  I went on the California Screaming (or something like that) roller coaster, the log boom ride, Thunder mountain, the waterslides without issue!  (other than I felt totally woozy after the upside down roller coaster)  No worries.  Your hair will be completely secure.  Totally awesome!  Totally freeing!  Enjoy.  

I have a freedom wig.  It will stay put completely while riding a roller coaster.  You can actually pull on the hair and it will not go anywhere, not that I would recommend you doing that.  I love that it doesn't move at all.  It can get a little hot and sweaty underneath but I have not had any problems with it moving once I have put it on.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service