Hello:)
what do you think about follea wigs? or does anyone have experience with the wigs?
Thanks for your answer.
Melanie

Views: 4907

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have one full lace custom on order since February. Supposed to arrive end of July. My daughters been wearing a follea since February. They sent an in stock piece because the company had a fire the week we ordered. Normally only takes 8 wks for custom piece. Highlighted blonde 16-18 inches $ 3,000.
Hello, I have been cutting and styling Gripper pieces for over 2 years. The thing about the Gripper is the fit. Grippers fits at the natural neck line at the nape neckline. This makes the piece look more natural. Check out the photo's and see Makayla wearing the Gripper in a pony tail.
Carmen West, Hairstylist.

I can highly recommend https://dresslily.com particularly if you've got mid to long hair. The wigs are made with real hair and they are very realistic.

Hello. I have a follea topette and it is really beautiful. I have no experiences with any other hairpieces to compare it to; as I have had this condition (areata) for only one year. I did not order the custom but rather one of the stock pieces (which, for some reason, is actually more expensive) because I did not want to wait for 6-8 weeks for the custom to be prepared. My piece was delivered within the week, and the hair is indistinguishable from my own hair.

Having now done some internet research, the price for Follea seems higher than anything I have seen (about $2,000 for the topette). But since I haven't tried some of the less expensive human hair wigs, I can't really say whether the extra price for the Follea is really worth it.

Good luck!
Beth M
WestP Gal: I ordered my Follea topette from William Collier Design in Seattle. The price, which included custom coloring to perfectly match my own hair and a cut from William, the proprietor, came to about $2,200. I still have about 50% of my own hair and it blends in absolutely perfectly with the topette. Seattle may be too far for you to travel; but they are really fantastic there. Good luck. The website is www.williamcollierdesign.com.
Beth
Hi Everyone. This is Michael from Follea. Apologies if anyone has not been able to find pricing information on our products. We are trying to change the industry. We believe in transparency for everyone and our pricing information is freely available. If you email me I can send it to you in PDF format. Michael@Follea.com
Please note that these are for our products in a bag "as is" excluding shipping, taxes, styling, etc. Professional Salons have significant overhead and have to add their fitting, cutting, styling, shipping costs, etc., charges on top. Also, overseas have additional taxes and import charges. But it should help. Thank you for your time. All the best. Michael.
The size that I ordered was 14-inch, and either a small or medium base. One factor that makes a big difference in price is whether the hair is de-cuticilized. The pieces that have hair with the cuticle intact are quite a bit more expensive. I ordered one with de-cuticilized hair, but I really cannot tell the difference when comparing it to my own hair.

The website that Rose posted looks pretty good. I hope you can find something nearby.
Beth

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service