I would like to wear false eyelashes, but I keep running across products that extend the existing eyelashes. What types of eyelashes can I purchase if I do not have any?

Views: 10817

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Everyone,
I just joined the site... it's so nice to have women to talk to about this stuff. It's been so difficult to adjust to my new look & I miss my eyebrows, eyelashes & hair so much! Anyway, I did get eyebrow tattoos and went to some one in Beverly Hills who cost a FORTUNE... but she uses ink (several different ones in fact) based on your skin color, etc. and makes the brows look like real eyebrow hairs. As close as you can when they're drawn on. Anyway, mine are a really nice light brown & won't fade to grey or blue. If you're going to do tattoos be sure to go to someone really good who knows all about skin color, etc. If you're near Beverly Hills and want a referral to my person, just let me know.

Anyone try a vacuum wig? Are they comfortable?

Thanks!
Nadine

I think you can try Idol Lash for eyelash extension. This is the best product you can try to get longer and thicker eyelashes. This product is very safe to use and there is no need worry at all about the side effects. But, if you still want to try applying fake eyelashes then you can follow some easy to apply tips:

• Clean your eyes
  • Apply eyeshadow
  • Now apply glue to fake eyelashes
  • Adhere the strip to your lash line

You can follow these ways to apply fake eyelashes. They are very helpful and easy to easy to follow to apply fake eyelashes perfectly. You can also know more to apply fake eyelashes at: http://www.eyelidslift.com/blog/fake-eyelashes-application-tips

Everyone please check out the website Madam Madeline. I have been buying eyelashes in bulk for 5 years and their prices and their customer service cannot be beat. I buy the Ardell #109, they are the most natural lashes ever and they can be reused for about 5 days. If you buy more you get better deals and if you mention that you have medical hair loss they discount another 15 percent. They sell glue too and have every brand in the book. These folks are amazing. I am so glad I found them and if you spend $75 you get free delivery. I am glad to share this with everyone on this site. 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service