Hi all who are on xeljanz ! First off I want to just say I hope everyone is having safe success with their hair growth!

I have spoke to my Derm and I want to collect data from everybody to present to my Derm to see if I can speed up my growth and to see if my Derm can also present this to his board and perhaps get help on obtaining xeljanz. This will also help people starting xeljanz and this data will
Help people who are not seeing much growth.

If you's can kindly answer in this order it will be appreciated so much,

1) How long have you been taking xeljanz?

2) Have you been taking anything before , alongside or still taking with xeljanz ? I.e another immune suppressor or vitamins ?

3) What percentage is your hair growth? If you have any with xeljanz?

4) What month did you have success on xeljanz since starting it ?

5) Could you upload any before and after PICS of your regrowth ??

6) whilst on xeljanz have you experienced any shedding ?

7)have you lost any hair whilst on xeljanz ?

Two new questions if you could all please answer. Thank you so much for taking some time out to answer these questions as it would help me and others on and starting xeljanz!!

Views: 11623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More of your beard!!!! :D :D Very nice man!!

3ebdie are you on xeljanz bro ?

Not yet. I am waiting for a tax return so I can afford the drugs in Turkey. I am still looking for a good pharmacy in Turkey though :( Hope to start Xeljanz around march 2016....

Yeh cool mate ! I need to go turkey and get some but doesn't look safe and need to find a good legit pharmacy there !
My friend from TURKEY, who has a 32 year old son with AU, is checking on some pharmacies Xeljanzer's can use there. Depending on where the cities are. I will also ask him for some accommodation recommendations.
Aww thanks a lot! That would be great ! Could you ask him if he finds a legit pharmacy who supplies them could they also deliver to the uk, us etc?
I will ask, but do pharmacies usually mail drugs to people out of the country?
Thanks and am not sure ! I hope it's possible.
Wow that's amazing!!! How can I get xeljan??? How much is it ??
How long until you noticed the growth though? It's been 1 week and don't notice anything but I really don't think k would notice in just 1 week

taking xeljanz for 9.5 months

i took methotrexate for 8 months before starting xeljanz

i have all my hair back 100% (minus one little spot on the nape of my neck)

started seeing growth three and a half months in

Thanks Julie !! That's amazing ! Am
So happy for you and people with all these great promising results ! Already I can see you and AU1989 have had mextrothexate prior looks like a link to make xeljanz work more effective .

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service