Hi all who are on xeljanz ! First off I want to just say I hope everyone is having safe success with their hair growth!

I have spoke to my Derm and I want to collect data from everybody to present to my Derm to see if I can speed up my growth and to see if my Derm can also present this to his board and perhaps get help on obtaining xeljanz. This will also help people starting xeljanz and this data will
Help people who are not seeing much growth.

If you's can kindly answer in this order it will be appreciated so much,

1) How long have you been taking xeljanz?

2) Have you been taking anything before , alongside or still taking with xeljanz ? I.e another immune suppressor or vitamins ?

3) What percentage is your hair growth? If you have any with xeljanz?

4) What month did you have success on xeljanz since starting it ?

5) Could you upload any before and after PICS of your regrowth ??

6) whilst on xeljanz have you experienced any shedding ?

7)have you lost any hair whilst on xeljanz ?

Two new questions if you could all please answer. Thank you so much for taking some time out to answer these questions as it would help me and others on and starting xeljanz!!

Views: 11623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1. Ive been on xeljanz for just over one month.
2. Ive not had any treatment just before xeljanz, i stopped getting steroid injections about 10 months ago since they stopped working. I recently started taking biotin supplements.
3. I had lost abt 2/3 of my scalp hair prior to starting xeljanz, so i was not completely AU, but i was starting to lose hair all over my body. I have peachfuzz or better on almost all my scalp right now. Still not seeing much improvement on my eyebrows though.
4. I noticed regrowth 2-3 weeks in.
5. This picture is before starting xeljanz and exactly 1 month after:
Attachments:
That growth is AMAZING!

YOU MADE TOO MUCH FOR SO LITTLE INCOME MUST BE ADOPTED BY YOU SO SOME RESULT IN ORDER TO BELIEVE PEOPLE GIVE THANKS FALSE HOPE

Your growth is fantastic ! Keep us updated Sp06! Thanks for posting
Hi everyone !!

How's everyone getting on with xeljanz ? Any more new growth ?

Any pics ?
I'll complete two months of xeljanz next Wednesday, so far everythings great. I'll nake sure to post Pictures next week.
Hey Sp06 how you getting on?
Hey guys it's been a while how is everyone getting on with your xeljanz ? Any new updates ?

I am seeing my Uk Dermatalogist so if there are any questions you's guys would like to ask let me know and I will ask my Derm next week.

Hi Singh,

Can you add a 6) Have you experienced significant:  1. shedding  or  2. continued hair loss without regrowth while still on xeljanz.  If yes, did you reduce the amount of xeljanz prior to the shedding?

Hey Beth yeh sure I hope people will
Answer this for you ..

And myself I am Au so I have not noticed shedding at
But have noticed some regrowth even tho it is very little.

And I will ask my Dermatologist this week on your questioned you asked and hope he gives an positive solution.

May I ask how long you have been on xeljanz ? And are you currently AA?
Hi Singh,
I am asking this question to get a more complete picture of response to these new drugs. I have heard of a few cases where they suddenly stopped working and people experienced shedding. I think we need to start a separate thread for Shedding while on a jak inhibitor so we can all learn it's effectiveness. Knowledge is power.

Personally, my daughter has a different format of hair loss. I track all scientific progress of all alopecia treatments to give me hope.
Hey Beth I have added those questions you requested I hope people will answer them for you.

Singh.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service