Hi all who are on xeljanz ! First off I want to just say I hope everyone is having safe success with their hair growth!

I have spoke to my Derm and I want to collect data from everybody to present to my Derm to see if I can speed up my growth and to see if my Derm can also present this to his board and perhaps get help on obtaining xeljanz. This will also help people starting xeljanz and this data will
Help people who are not seeing much growth.

If you's can kindly answer in this order it will be appreciated so much,

1) How long have you been taking xeljanz?

2) Have you been taking anything before , alongside or still taking with xeljanz ? I.e another immune suppressor or vitamins ?

3) What percentage is your hair growth? If you have any with xeljanz?

4) What month did you have success on xeljanz since starting it ?

5) Could you upload any before and after PICS of your regrowth ??

6) whilst on xeljanz have you experienced any shedding ?

7)have you lost any hair whilst on xeljanz ?

Two new questions if you could all please answer. Thank you so much for taking some time out to answer these questions as it would help me and others on and starting xeljanz!!

Views: 11623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any pictures for us??? :)

Are you still taking methotrexate?

Wayyyyy to short to notice anything

Please people can you take time to upload your progress by answering these questions for us all thank you .

Hello I am French to look I have to find xeljanz on site of which think you 

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Medical-Xeljanz-Tofacitinib-C...

Where can I get xeljanz in uk?
You can't as its not approved in Europe, I think closest is Turkey mate

1) How long have you been taking xeljanz?

2 months 2 pills/day

2 months 1 pill/day

Stopped for 3 months 

Back on it for 2 months 2 pills/day

2) Have you been taking anything before , alongside or still taking with xeljanz ? I.e another immune suppressor or vitamins ?
No AU for 15 years

3) What percentage is your hair growth? If you have any with xeljanz?
about 60%

4) What month did you have success on xeljanz since starting it ?

Second month

5) Could you upload any before and after PICS of your regrowth ??

Very nice hair growth! May I ask you why you stopped taking Xeljanz for 3 months and went back to it again? Any eyelashes or eyebrows growing back?

Hi 3ebdie, I had to stop because at first I was using the copay card which was only good for 3 bottles. That's way on the 3rd month we lowered the dose to stretch as much as possible.

Luckily I didn't lose any hair while I was off Xeljanz, so it keeps growing. Hoping that the remaining patches will fill in now that I'm back on it.

I have very little growth of lashes and eyebrows at this point.

Wow!! Thank you so much for taking time out and answering these questions! Am
So happy for you your growth is coming along very nice ! Gives us all hope. :)

You're welcome Singh. Even though it's great growth considering 15 years of AU, it's still not enough to go without a wig. I really hope this works. Will have to be patient, only with time we'll find out.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service