I am interested in wearing a bridal hat for my ceremony instead of a wig. Does anyone have any suggestions for where I might shop for this? I'd like something that would keep me warm :)

Thank you!

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Take a look at this Frank Olive hat. It's a stunning update of a veiled pillbox. He was a genius milliner.

If you want to do a traditional bridal style with a wide brim that drops below your forehead there are many to choose from. But if you want more face exposure, consider the pillbox. Even if you find a simple pillbox that fits snugly, you can have any dressmaker ( or if you sew) add veil and lace to match your dress. It won't move around as much as a wide brim and you'll feel secure and beautiful.

Thea
baldgirlsdolunch.org
I LOVE that hat! Do you know if his hats come in white? I would buy that in a second if it were closer to a cool white.
Only that color for that hat.

You can have a hat custom made from your concept and measurements. I have not ordered from these , but here are a couple of places to get started.I would be sure to get a prototype to try on from your measurements before the milliner puts on the finishing fabrics.

http://www.designonevab.com/makeit.htm
www.maggiemae.com

Thea
I was just married Feb 2009 in Las Vegas congratulations! I wore my ABonita Scarf, you can find them on the MARKETPLACE tab on this website, I wore the white one with sequins and embroidery on the headband, on the website there is no more of the white ones but I do have one left! You can contact me on the contact us tab on the website and ask for one if you would like
Attachments:
Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I did find a bridal hat place in Philly and was able to get a custom one made with the fabric from my gown :) I'll post pictures after the wedding.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service